Flight :Chapter 5

Beth's POV

I woke up next to Jake and pounced on him.

"Wake up!!!!" I yell excited to leave for our honeymoon.

"I'm up, I'm up."Jake said rubbing his eyes.

I smile at him and see he weakly smiled back. Getting off him, I was stopped when he pulled me back onto his chest.

"I need to get ready." I said laughing at his actions.

He groaned but let go. Getting up, I went and got dressed in some black shorts and cute orange top. Going in the bathroom, I brushed my hair and put it in a side braid. Brushing my teeth, I saw Jake come in. Jake kissed my cheek and went to the bathroom.

"Wow, a new relationship milestone." I said chuckling.

"Love you!"Jake said as he washed his hands.

"Love you too!" I said as he went to change his clothes.

I finished brushing my teeth and see Jake grab a shirt. Before he put it on, I ran over and jumped up. Wrapping my legs around his bare waist, I kissed him. He responded by holding me up and kissed me back.

"Okay, I should get ready now."Jake said.

"You ruin all the fun!" I say.

I sneak another kiss in and get off of him. Before I walked away, I slid my hand against his stomach. Smiling back at him, I went to put my shoes on.

"I'm ready!" I said excited after I put my shoes on.

"I see that." Jake said smiling at my childish remark.

Jake got ready and we were ready to leave now... I hope.

"You take longer to get ready than me." I said smiling to Jake.

"How do you think I make myself look like this everyday?" He said pointing to his body.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. Dragging him to the door, he opened it and led me to the truck. Jake made sure the luggage we packed was in the back. After getting in, Jake started the truck and pulled out of the driveway. I started to turn the radio up and Jake just shook his head and smiled.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Just wondering how I got you to marry me. I'm having much luck." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. We finally arrived at the airport and we got out of the truck. Jake grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We went inside the airport and got ready to leave.

"Ready?" Jake asks as we were about to board the plane.

"As I'll ever be." I said.

He smiles at me and gets on the plane with me. After we took our seats, I grabbed his hand and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." I say to Jake.

"I love you too." Jake said.

The plane took off and I looked out my window at the beautiful sight.

"Jake?" I said to him.

"Yes?" Jake asked smiling at me.

"I really really really love you." I said to him.

"I love you more than you can ever imagine." Jake said back.

"I would totally have a make out session right now if we weren't on a plane." I said to him smiling.

"Well, um pilot we need to land!"Jake said joking around.

I smiled at him, squeezed his hand, and kissed him once leaving him wanting more.

"Damn girl." Jake said smiling.

I smiled back innocently and laid back on his shoulder as I watched outside the window too.

"Have you ever flown beofre?" Jake asked me.

"No." I said to him.

"Oh, it will be fine." Jake said.

"I know, I'm with you." I say.

I know I'm being cheesy and so is Jake but I can't help it. Jake put his other hand on my thigh and I sat there and loved it all.

We started to land and I got a little nervous. I guess Jake say it on my face.

"It's fine." Jake said trying to comfort me.

I smiled at him and squeezed his hand while I looked out the window.

Finally, the plane landed and I couldn't be more relieved.

"Let's go get our bags." Jake said.

We went to get our bags and luckily we didn't lose them.

"So now where?" I asked him.

"To the hotel." Jake said.

We went outside of the airport and went to a bus stop. The bus finally came and we got in ready to go back to the hotel. Looking around, I tried to find a spot to sit. There was one spot and I walked towards it as Jake followed me.

"Sit." Jake said.

I sat down smiling and saw Jake standing right beside me. The bus went off and headed for our hotel.

"Stopping!" The driver said.

Jake and I thanked the man and got off the bus. Heading towards the hotel, Jake grabbed my hand and led me inside the door.

"Welcome!" The man at the desk said when we walked in.

Jake went over to go get the key but I stayed back and looked around the lobby.

"Coming?" Jake asked as he held up the room key.

"Yes!" I say grabbing his hand and going into the elevator with him.

I pushed the button to our floor and felt the elevator start to move. Finally, the elevator made a ding and we were on our floor. Jake and I went down a hallway till we reached our room. He unlocked it and opened the door.

"Woah." I say at the sight.

There was a huge king sized bed with silk sheets, a flat screen TV, and an elegant couch.

"Hey, anything for Beth Finn." Jake said which made me push him into the room and close the door.

"Oh, the make out session is being moved to now?" Jake asked.

I smirked at him and started to kiss him. He took his shirt off exposing his muscular chest. Not breaking the kiss, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled back only to be pulled in again.

--------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.