Friday : Chapter 20

Beth's POV

Looking around, I saw myself in a room. The room had a huge light shining from the ceiling. It was a hospital room. I made the mistake to look down and find blood.

"I'm sorry, you had a miscarriage. You're boyfriend is almost here though." A doctor said.

No, I couldn't have... I need Jake here now!

"Sorry, I'm a little late..." A voice said.

I looked over and it wasn't Jake, it was Rhett.

"No, doctor!" I screamed but he was already gone.

"Oh, Beth..." Rhett started.

"Where is Jake?" I yelled.

"Jake, well he is at the bottom of the lake... you, will be with him soon don't worry." Rhett said maliciously.

"Get away from me!" I yelled at him.

Rhett came over to me and I went to get up but I couldn't move.

"Help!!!" I screamed but no one came.

"Beth, don't worry... it will all be over soon." Rhett said as he pulled out a knife.

I felt warm tears stream down my face as he wiped one.

"Don't cry..." Rhett said as he took a knife to my cheek.

He sliced it and blood mixed with the salty tears. I started to taste blood and saw him slice my stomach.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed in pain.

"Shh..." Rhett muttered.

Rhett looked me straight in the eyes and plunged it into my chest.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed again.

"Beth, wake up!" A voice yelled.

Awoken, I was being held down on a bed by a man.

"Help!!!! Jake!!!!" I screamed.

"Beth, stop!" A the voice yelled.

The body got off me and light illuminated the room. Jake stood beside the light switch and looked concerned. Tears fell from my eyes as I saw Jake walk towards me.

"Beth, are you okay?" Jake asked.

I shook my head and buried my face into the pillow.

"Baby, it's okay." Jake soothed me as he rubbed my back.

I felt my cheek and felt liquid.

"Rhett... he cut me." I mumbled.

"Beth, it's okay. It was a nightmare." He replied.

I looked him straight in the eye and muttered one word.

"Blood."

"Beth, it's alright." Jake replied.

My mind went blank and all I saw was covered in blood. Dennis, the beta, barged in the door.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"It was a nightmare." Jake replied.

I sat up and blood rushed down my face. Pulling my hands to my face, I rubbed it and took them back. My hands were covered in blood.

"Lay back down." Jake said as he gently pushed me back down.

Looking over, Dennis had a needle. He sunk it into my skin and the room spun.

"Blood everywhere." I mumbled before I fell into darkness.

---

Awoken, I looked aound the room. Everything looked normal. Jake was right beside me but asleep. I got up from the bed but felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Ah!" I screamed startled.

"Shh... Beth, it's okay." Jake said.

Quickly, I unwrapped the arm and ran into the bathroom. His shh reminded me of Rhett. I sat on the toliet and heard a faint knock at the door.

"Beth, it's Jake. Please come out." Jake said.

Slowly, I approached the door and opened it slightly. Quickly, I was pulled into his strong grasp.

"Beth, it's okay. It was a nightmare. You are safe here." Jake said as he rubbed my back.

I felt tears fall down my face and I pulled my arm up and wiped them.

"Uh, Jake?" I heard Dennis say.

"It's time." He said.

Shit, it's Friday...

"Okay, I'll be there soon." Jake replied.

Dennis left the room and it became quiet.

"Baby, we need to go." Jake said pulling out of the hug.

I didn't reply but just clung back to him and held him tightly.

"Beth." Jake said.

I let go of him and he kissed my forehead.

"Get ready." He said before going into the bathroom.

I walked over to the closet and grabbed a red flannel shirt with some black skinny jeans. Quickly, I shoved the clothes on and Jake walked out of the bathroom.

"You're going in that?" He questioned me.

I nodded my head not wanting to speak.

"Okay." He said and grabbed my hand.

He led me out of the room and out of the building. People were everywhere talking before they saw us. It became silent...

I've never been to one of these things when they introduce an alpha... but this was creepy.

Jake and I walked up to a deck and Richard started to speak to the people.

"I am officially pronouncing Jake Finn the new Alpha. Also the new luna is Beth Finn." He spoke.

I stood in silence as the crowd cheered. Without notice, a gunshot was fired. Looking back, there was a hole in the wall of the building.

"Get down!"Jake yelled.

Jake pulled me down as another shot was fired.

"Stay here. I'll be back." Jake said as he crawled to a safe.

He unlocked it and pulled out a gun.

"Hand over the Luna and no one gets shot!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

Jake went around the corner and disappeared. Looking to my other side, Richard was on the ground.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah, are you?" He asked.

I nodded my head and peeked my head over the railing to see who the shooter was. There was a man standing there with a gun in his hands.

It was Rhett...

---------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.