Rose Petals : Chapter 3

Beth's POV

I smiled as I started to follow the rose petals. Looking back at Jake, I saw him smiling as he followed me. The petals went up the stairs and into our bedroom. Opening the bedroom door, I saw roses laid all over the bed and a gift bag on the table. Going over to the table, I peeked in the bag.

"Open it." Jake said as I got an envelope out of the bag.

I slowly opened the letter and saw Jake smiling at me eager to see my reaction. Slowly, I pulled out a paper and opened the paper up.

"Is this what I think it is?" I ask him when I saw the paper.

"Yep." Jake said smiling at me as he had his arms pulled around my waist.

When I opened the paper up, I saw that it read Take a trip to Jamaica!

"I love you!" I yelled as I set the paper down and grabbed Jake towards me.

"I love you too!" Jake said softly into my ear as my arms were thrown around his waist.

He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. Looking at his eyes, I noticed a glimmer of his eyes from the light. He was starting to tear up and that just made me tear up too. I put my thumb on his cheek and wiped his tear. Jake did the same to me.

"That's not it!" Jake said as he grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.

The bathroom had rose petals also leading to it and I opened the door. There was petals all around the bathroom and a candle lit to dim room. I looked back at Jake and he smiled at me. Getting a closer look, I saw he had a bath made for me.

"You are a romantic!" I said to him and he kissed me.

He helped me out of the wedding dress and in the tub. It was filled with water and some rose petals. When he set me in, it was surprisingly nice and hot instead of being lukewarm. He gave me a peck on my forehead and left the bathroom. I figured he left to go change so I thought of how amazing this night is.

After thinking, I remembered that Jake's best man left earlier and so did Anna. I figured Anna and Jake's best man helped start the bath before it got cold. I smiled at the plan because he had Jessie stay behind so I wouldn't get suspicious.

Jake walked back in the bathroom and took my hand in his. His hand was larger than mine making me smile at the difference. He sat beside the tub and kissed my forehead. After sitting for a while, he got up and helped me out of the tub. Grabbing a towel, he wrapped it around me and kissed my lips. He smiled at me and picked me up bridal style. Being carried out of the bathroom, he set me on the bed and got some of my clothes that probably Anna set out. They were some comfortable black shorts and a baggy blue T-shirt that I could tell was Jake's shirt.

He started to put my clothes on for me. I was being pampered tonight and I'm not complaining. He slid my under garments on and pulled the shorts up. As he dressed me he left kisses on my stomach. He grabbed his T-shirt and slipped it over my head. After it was slipped on, he kissed my lips and caressed my cheek. Smiling at him, I kissed him back.

"You don't know how much I love you." He said as he grabbed the towel that was resting on the headboard.

"You know I feel the exact same way about you." I said smiling at him.

He took the towel and started to manually dry my hair. I took the towel from him and put it behind his neck. Pulling the towel, he fumbled towards me and I kissed him passionately. He responded and pulled my legs around his waist. Never breaking the kiss, he brushed some of the roses on to the floor and set me on the bed. I pulled his shirt off and put my hand on his muscular chest.

You can just imagine what happened next.

----------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.