Black Wolf : Chapter 17

Beth's POV

Waking up, I looked around and was still in the same house in Maine. I'm surprised Jake hasn't come yet. Getting out of my room, nausea was consuming me.

"Hey, Beth. How are you doing?" Blane asked while holding my still tiny stomach.

"Nausea. That's it." I said moving from his hand.

Walking down the stairs, I went into the bathroom and finished my business. While walking out, Blane was right in front of the door.

"Um, hi?" I said confused why he is so close.

"Hi." He said getting even closer.

I tried moving out from the doorframe but he blocked me every time.

"Excuse me." I said in a pissy tone.

"Mhhmmm, fiesty." He said creepily.

He pulled me out of the bathroom and picked me up.

"Please don't." I said to him annoyed.

"Oh but then you will fall in love with me." He said setting me down on the couch.

Frightened at his plan, I scooted away.

"Don't run away..." He said innocently.

My eyes narrowed at Blane.

"You're an ass." I said outloud not caring about his next move.

"What did I say? Oh yeah... fiestyyy." He said holding the y on fiesty.

"Don't do this." I said trying to convince him not to.

"But baby, who is gonna stop us? Jake isn't coming. He is too busy with Rhett." He said as he grabbed the bottom of my shirt.

Quickly, I swatted his hand away.

"Don't make me shift." He threatened.

I stayed quiet but wasn't going to back down. And yet again, he lifted my shirt but actually got it over. I struggled when he had my head in it but he just ripped it.

"Asshole!" I yelled at him and punched his face.

"Awwww..... did you think that hurt?" He asked me like I'm a child.

Giving him an evil glare, he winked at me. All of a sudden he grabbed me and put himself on the couch forcing me on him.

"Get the hell off me!!!" I yelled at him.

He smirked at me and winked. What the hell?!?!?!?

"Cooperate." He said as he went to slide down my pants.

Then, a huge black wolf pounced behind him and pulled him off making me come with him. Quickly, the wolf pried me out of Blane's grasp and put me behind it. The wolf quickly jumped at Blane but Blane shifted. Blane looked tiny compared to the mysterious black wolf. The black wolf leaped at the Cinnamon Brown colored wolf and they fought. It ended in blood splattered from only the cinnamon wolf. Then, the cinnamon wolf's lifeless body shifted into a naked Blane. Ew.

The black wolf quickly shot it's beautiful green eyes at me. The eyes shot through my soul and I recognized the wolf easily. Before I knew it, the black wolf pulled me into it as I was buried in the black, bloody fur. I didn't mind because it felt right. It was warm, loving, comforting, just perfect.

"Beth." A familiar voice said as the fur disappeared.

Jake appeared in front of me and I was too shocked. Not because he was naked, because he was a wolf and killed another wolf.

"Jake?" I said not believing it.

"Baby, I didn't want to tell you this way but yes, I'm a werewolf." He said as he grabbed a pair of shorts from the chair filled with laundry.

He slipped the shorts on and I thought of what I'm supposed to say.

"Well, um. I love you. Your wolf looks badass." I said breaking the awkward silence.

He smiled at me and pulled me into another bear hug, or should I say wolf hug... eh eh... get it. (Anyways ignore the horrible pun.)

"Beth, I missed you. I need you." He said shoving his face into my neck.

I'm hoping that's a normal wolf thing...

"Do I smell good?" I asked him chuckling.

"Yes, you actually smell like vanilla and roses. Best scent for a mate ever." He said smiling at me.

Staring into his piercing green eyes, I kissed him passionately and felt the exchanged sparks.

"Oh, have I missed that." He said smiling.

"I love you." I said throwing my head into his neck.

"I love you too." Jake said as he pulled me into his chest and gave another sniff.

I smiled and smelled him.

"You smell like sweat." I said smiling at him and coughing a bit.

He rolled his eyes and I pulled out of the hug.

"We better clean this up, since we are going to live here." He said to me.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"Yeah, my father needs me to take over the Alpha position. I need my luna..." He said giving a smirk.

My heart shattered knowing I wouldn't see Jane or my mother anytime soon.

"Baby, I know. But if Rhett finds us here, we have my pack to protect us. They are nothing compared to our pack." He said which reassured me a little.

"Okay." I said teary eyed.

He pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

"Baby, don't worry everything will be fine." He said.

He comforted me in a weird sort of way. Our relationship now is all weird...

"Okay, I'll clean this up." He said as he grabbed Blane's body.

He took it somewhere but I didn't pay attention. As I looked around the room, there was blood splattered and spilled on the hardwood floor. I missed Jackie... I missed Jane... I missed my mother...

-----------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.