Stabbed : Chapter 7

Beth's POV

Jake said he wanted to take me some where so I started to get ready. I put my new shirt on with some nice pants since it is a colder night.

"Ready?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, you?" I asked smiling because I know he takes longer to get ready.

"Yes." Jake said as he walked out with a jacket on.

It was weird he had a jacket on since it isn't too cold but I didn't question it. We walked out of the hotel and got on a bus.

"So, where are we going?" I asked Jake knowing he probably wouldn't tell me.

"Nope, it's a surprise." Jake said.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. The bus kept driving and I saw a beautiful sight... A beach with waves crashing against the sand.

"Oh. My. Gosh." I said in amazement.

"Come on." Jake said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bus.

I was still amazed by the sight and that no one is really here right now. Jake took this moment and held me in his grasp, bridal style.

"It's so beautiful." I said as he set me down on the sand beside the water.

"You're so beautiful." Jake said smiling.

I blush at his words and smile knowing he is all mine.

"You too." I said smiling.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. We laid down on the sand and he looked a little nervous.

After a while just sitting there, he talked.

"Beth?" He said.

I started to think the worst... he is going to divorce me... he hates me... he just wants to be friends... wait... he married me...

"Yes?" I ask nervously.

"I love you and forever will. I have been the happiest I have ever been with you these past few years. Just ignore that one year... you know which one."He said referring to the year of Matt, Derrik, and my father.

I smiled at him to signal to go on.

"And, I want to show you that. I know I already have by marrying you but my love for you is so much more." He says as he takes his jacket off.

He took something out of the jacket's pocket and it was a little box.

"This is for you, Beth Finn." Jake said as he opened the box.

The opened box reveled a silver bracelet. It was beautiful.

"Look at the engraving." Jake said.

I looked at the engraving on the inside and saw it say Forever Finn and Jeth. Smiling at him, I gave him a huge hug.

"Jeth?" I say smiling at him.

"Jake and Beth." He said smiling.

"Oh, pretty." I said as I slid the bracelet on.

"Yeah, it was that or Bake." He said which made me giggle.

"Wow, good choice." I said.

"I know. I have a great choice in wives too." He said.

"Wow, you're so cheesy." I said smiling.

"I know." He said giving me a smirk.

Rolling my eyes at him, I stood up.

"Leaving already?" Jake asked.

"Nope, just looking." I said.

He looked at me confused but I just took a stick. I started to write in the sand...

Finn

After the name, I put my hand print and Jake came over. He just smiled and placed his hand print over mine. Looking at the beautiful sight, I looked into Jake's eyes.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" Jake asked me.

"They're just brown." I said as I looked into his emerald eyes.

"They are brown... like brown sugar." He said smiling at me.

"Well yours are green like emeralds." I said.

We hung out at the beach and just unwinded. It was getting late so we had to get home soon.

"It's getting dark." I said as I looked at the time on my phone.

"Babe, it's been dark." He said smiling at me through the darkness.

We got on a bus and went to the hotel. Once we got into the elevator, I looked at my phone. It said 5 missed calls from Mom.

"Shit." I said out loud.

"What?" Jake asked.

"My mother called 5 times and I missed it." I said as I called her back.

Jake looked at me and gave me a reassuring look.

Hello, mom?
Yes, Beth.
What's wrong?
Jane...
W-what's wrong with her?
She is in the hospital.
What? Why?
She saved a little girl from being kidnapped. Jane was stabbed by the man.
What? Is she alive?
Yes.
Is she doing okay? Where was she stabbed?
She was stabbed in her stomach. She is getting better.
I have to see her.
Beth, since you come back tomorrow, just come tomorrow.
Okay, tell her I love her.
Okay, love you.
Love you too, bye.
Bye.

Once I hung up the phone, I grabbed Jake and pulled him close as I started sobbing.

"What's wrong?" Jake asked.

"Jane." I said.

I didn't notice we were in front of our door until I heard him open the door and close it.

"What's wrong with Jane?" Jake asked.

"S-she saved a little girl from being kidnapped but s-she was s-stabbed by him." I said stuttering as I tried holding my tears back.

"Beth, it will be okay." Jake said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

I cried on his shoulder until I was picked up and set down in my bed. Jake went on the other side and snuggled close to me. He held me as I cried into his neck.

--------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.