Matt : Chapter 18

Beth's POV

Once Jake was done cleaning the floor and body, he came over to me.

"So you are pregnant?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said smiling at him.

He gave me a huge grin and grabbed my hand.

"So, that time you caught me from falling off the bed, at our honeymoon... was that your wolf?" I asked him.

"Uh, yeah." He said.

"Something wrong?" I asked him.

"Oh, no. Just thinking." He said.

"Bout what?" I asked curiously.

"You, the pup." He said smiling at me.

"Pup?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, werewolf baby..." He said.

That made me chuckle a little.

"So, wait. This baby is a werewolf?" I asked him seriously.

"Yeah." He said to me wondering if I would be happy or mad about it.

"Oh wow. Never thought I would have a werewolf as a child." I said.

"Yeah, is that okay?" He asked me nervously.

"Yeah, it actually sounds amazing." I said thinking about it.

"Oh, good." He said giving me a smirk.

"Well, I haven't said it yet but thanks for saving me there." I said.

"Oh, that's what mates are for." He said grinning.

I smiled back and got up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Somewhere... you don't need to know." I said.

I knew he was possessive and protective but right now it is showing the most. Hopefully he will stop this soon...

Starting to walk to the kitchen, I felt Jake's presence behind me. Since he was following me, I was going to get him back...

I pulled out my phone and pretended to dial a number. Putting it to my ear, I talked into it.

"Hey."

"Yeah, your house tonight. Sure."

"No, I'm single."

Then I felt Jake rip the phone out of my hand and talked into it.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Beth is mine and only mine!" Jake yelled into the phone.

Then he looked at the phone and then me.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"No one." I said.

"Tell me!" He said.

"Seriously, no one. That's what you get for following me." I said and saw his face as he realized my prank.

"You freaked me out... I thought I was going to have to murder someone." He said.

I looked at him in disbelief and he realized his mistake. Matt had murdered Michael. Jake murdered Blane. He would do it again.

"No, Beth. I'm sorry." He said walking to me.

Before he could grab me, I moved and ran into the bathroom to compose myself.

"Beth, please." Jake said knocking on the door.

Memories flooded my mind of Matt. Him murdering, Matt stabbing Andrew, Matt shooting Jake, everything flooded my mind even Matt beating me.

"Baby, please." He called for me again.

I ignored his requests and looked at the door. Quickly, I locked it and sat on the toliet. All of a sudden, the door breaks and his wolf looks at me with his green emerald eyes. His eyes softened and he went over to me. I tried to struggle but he stopped.

"Don't." I said.

As I looked into his eyes, they looked hurt at my actions. I felt bad for telling him this because I know he isn't going to hurt me.

"Just please leave me alone." I said to him.

I saw him go out the broken door and I could tell he shifted. I sat on the toliet and thought of everything wrong in my life.

"Baby, we are going to go to my pack. I can let you be alone there." He said from outside the broken door.

"Okay." I said as I got up from the toliet.

I walked out and followed him into the truck. As I walked to the truck, I saw Jackie's head pop up.

"Jackie!" I said running over to the truck.

Quickly, I opened the door and Jackie jumped at me. I grabbed her into my arms and she licked my face. In the corner of my eye, I saw Jake smiling at me. I know he didn't mean to act like Matt but it just showed that way. Getting into the truck, I buckled my seat belt.

"Jake." I said to him.

"Yeah?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"I'm sorry for running off but that just brought back memories." I said looking down at the floorboard.

"Baby, I know and I'm really really sorry." He said looking at me with his emerald green eyes that get me everytime.

"I love you." I said leaning over the console and kissing his cheek.

"I love you too." He said as he caressed my cheek after the kiss.

I smiled and he started the truck. When he drove, I thought of all I know about alphas and wolves. I know there are betas and stuff but I'm still a little confused on all of it.

"So, your gonna be an alpha?" I asked Jake.

"Yeah. You know what you're gonna be?" He said.

"Ummm... no." I said confused on what he is talking about.

"You will be the Luna." He said which confused me even more.

"Uhmmm... what's Luna?" I asked him.

"Oh, like a female alpha." He said smiling as he drove down the road.

"Oh." I said as I thought of all the responsibility.

"Don't worry. You'll be great." He said like he read my mind.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I asked him.

"Mind link." He said back.

"Um. Okay." I said trying to put up walls so he couldn't know what I was thinking.

He smiled and drove as I thought of mind links and lunas.

"You know, I could make you a werewolf." He said to me.

"Um, how?" I asked interested.

"Using a syrum." He said.

"So like a shot?" I asked comparing it.

"Yeah, that's it." He said.

Thinking about the syrum, I made up my decision on being a werewolf or not.

-----------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.