Fifteen: The Truth

*5 years later*  

"Stop it! I had it first!"  

"Did not!"  

"Did too!"  

"Did not!"  

"Mama! Damien isn't being fair!"  

"She's lying!"  

"Will both of you be quiet?! Daddy and baby sister are trying to sleep!"  

"Hey! All of you! Get down here now!" I finally yelled. I heard a bunch of foot steps and Sophia, Andrea and Damien came downstairs.  

"Listen here. All three of you need to sit down and watch TV or so something quiet. Your father is up there along with Alyssa, trying to sleep. I don't want to hear one more word out of any of you, do you hear me?"  

"Yes ma'am." They said in unison. I flipped to a random cartoon and they sat on the floor, their eyes immediately glued to the TV. I left them alone and went upstairs to see if Chris and Alyssa were still asleep. When I opened the door, Chris was still knocked out on the bed, his white shirt unbuttoned and Alyssa was squirming on his chest. She started whining and I quickly walked over, picking her up. The second she was in my arms, she stopped and looked up at me. I thought it was funny when she was born, this time, we were expecting her and her eyes shocked Chris because they were blue like Sophia's. I told him it was probably because my mother's eyes were blue and she just happened to get them from my gene. She was still the cutest little thing ever, she looked like Andrea when she was born except she was a bit bigger. The twins were underweight when they were born and had to stay at the hospital for a week. I swear, I had never seen Chris so freaked out, he was at the hospital with them at every possible time that he could be. Me? I was relaxing at home from giving birth. But I guess he was worried because he was a first time parent and didn't want anything to go wrong. But when we had Alyssa, he was much calmer.  

Alyssa started to whine again and I figured she was hungry. So I went on the other side of the bed and sat next to Chris then pulled my shirt down off my right shoulder. She immediately started to feed and calmed down. Chris mumbled something in his sleep and turned over, slipping his arm across the front of my waist. It wrapped around me and his head was pressed against my side. I swear, even after 5 years, Chris was still the sexiest guy ever, even his sleep. He could still make me blush and whenever he came out the bathroom from taking a shower, his chest would be glistening from the water and made me weak in the knees.  

"Hazel." I heard Chris say and his hand gripped my shirt. But his eyes were still closed, was he dreaming about me or something?  

"No, stop, leave her alone." He said. Now I was getting scared, was he having a nightmare? Suddenly, he pulled on my shirt and sat up quickly.  

"No! Hazel!"  

"Chris!" I grabbed his arm and made him look at me. Alyssa started crying and I bounced her in my arms, trying to calm her down. Chris looked scared stiff and wrapped his arms around me waist, laying his head on my shoulder.  

"What's wrong, was it a bad dream?" I asked him. I felt him nod and he sighed loudly.  

"Wanna tell me about it?"  

".....I'd rather not." He replied softly. Alyssa was still crying and he took her from me, rubbing her hair and blowing on her face. She quieted down and I pulled my shirt back up on my shoulder. I caught myself staring at his chest and so did he cause I saw him smile and wink at me, making me blush.  

"Caught you." He teased.  

"Shut up." I pushed him and got off the bed.  

"We need to find a baby sitter, we haven't had some time to ourselves in a while." He said.