TDI day 14!

Gwen, Me, Owen and Trent walked into the mess hall together. "What? No breakfast!" Trent said.

"Oh, thank the Lord!” I said. I wasn’t sure if I was joking or not.

“Oh! Don't worry. You'll get your 'food'," Chris said, then him and Chef laughed.

"That can't be good," Gwen said.

"Nope..I'm a little bit scared right now," I admitted. The way Chris said “food” it made it seem like he was going to give us something worse.

Once all the campers came in Chris made an announcement. “Congratulations to the remaining 11 campers for making it to the halfway mark in the competition. You’ll all be on the jury for the final episode,” Chris said.

“Got the power! Yeah!” Geoff said.

“The two teams will become one next week. But first all the girls will be moved to the gopher cabin and all the guys will stay in the bass cabin. This week’s challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes,” Chris said. Duncan winked at Lindsay and she spit at him. “After everyone is settled in I’ll announce the challenge, then you’ll have a, uh bite to eat” Chris and Chef laughed again. “Ready for a little good news? This week no one will be kicked off.” We cheered. “It’s all for reward and it’s a gooood one. Ok time to relocate let’s move!”

We walked back to the girls cabin. LeShawna and Heather were having a fight. Surprise, Surprise. “Nobody’s leaving until I find out who ate my pudding pockets!” LeShawna yelled at Heather.

“I ate them, so what?” Heather said.

“Wait pump the breaks a minute, you’re so whating me? That's my food! No one touches my food!” LeShawna said.

“Whatever! Deal with it, it’s serves you right for leaving your junk, everywhere,” Heather said. “Especially that!” She said point to LeShawna’s bra which was hanging on a rail. “That is bugging me.”

“Yeah it’d bug me too if I didn’t have anything in the front or the back to shake!” LeShawna said.

“Yeah well you have so much junk in your trunk your jeans should come with a trash compactor!” Heather said.

“Oooo! You want a piece of this!?” LeShawna said.

“Uh oh,” Bridgette said.

“Bridgette! It’s so good to see you. Come in, come in. Welcome to our cabin, we’re like a big family in here. We’re like a big family in here,” Heather said putting her arm around Bridgette.

“Big and dysfunctional,” Gwen said.

“Anything you need just yell,” Heather said. Or scream, whichever one is more appropriate at the time.

“Thanks for the awesome welcome Heather” Bridgette said. She almost sounded like she was being sarcastic.  

“Welcome to the club! It’ll be so much fun! As long as you do everything Heather says.” Lindsay said. Heather stepped on her foot.

“Haha, yeah we love joking around here in the girl’s cabin” Heather said.

“It’s not joking if it’s true,” I muttered. Heather turned her head quickly to glare at me, and then turned back to Bridgette. Someone’s looking for an alliance.

“I made sure your bed was next to mine-”

“Hey that's my bed!” Lindsay said stopping Heather making her stomp on her foot again.