TDI day 5!

ALL RIGHTS FOR TDI GO TO TELETOON AND FRESH TV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by what Lindsay considered was the end of the world. “Okay, this is so way beyond bad! I’m out of fake tanner already!” She complained.

“Wow that's tragic, Lindsay!” Gwen said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Now I actually have to suntan… in the sun! Do you realize how winkled that can make your skin?” Lindsay said. She went over to Gwen and pulled up her hair. “Oh. You totally do.”

While I was getting dressed I heard Chris over the loud speaker. “Alright campers, enough beauty sleep. Time to show us what you’re made of!” Everyone else lazily got up.

I followed my team to a theater thing and went to the stands our team was sitting on. I decided to sit next to Cody. He tried to impress Gwen by sitting like Trent, and ended up falling in the part where you put your feet. He couldn’t get up so he kept sitting like that. I hid a laugh.

Chris walked out on the stage. “Welcome to our new state of the art deluxe outdoor ampa theater. Ok this week’s challenge is a summer camp favorite. A talent contest!” Chris said.

“YES! Awesome!!” Owen said. He gets excited about everything, huh?                                                                 

“Each team has 8 hours to pick their 3 most talented campers. These 3 will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, Dance, Juggle! Anything goes as long as it’s legal,” Chris said looking at Duncan then pointing to him. Duncan snapped. “You’ll be judged by our resident talent scout! Former DJ, BJ, and rap legend Grand Master Chef. To show his approval, via the chef o meter!” Chris said. “The team that loses will send one campers home tonight. Good luck,” Chris said walking off.

We walked back by our cabins and Heather blew a whistle "accidentally" in my ear. "Ow!” I said. She completely ignored me. I went and sat down next to Gwen.

 "Ok, I’m the team captain so here’s how it’s going to work," Heather declared.

Wait who said you were team captain?" I and Gwen asked at the same time.

"She did… just now." said the blonde bimbo.

 "Lindsay, Beth and I took a vote, and I won," Heather said. I didn’t hear anything after Beth. Beth!, Why was she talking to Heather?

"Threating them to vote for you, isn’t exactly democratic," Gwen reminded.

Trent then walked by and held out a muffin and said "Hey, Gwen! I snagged an extra muffin!" Gwen smiled all flirty. If Trent wasn’t there, I would have whispered in her ear, "He likes you!" WOULD of.

"Trent," the devil in the red shirt said, "You’re cool with me leading this project, aren’t you?"

"Right on! Go for it!"

"Good! Beth, Lindsay, and I will be the judges!"

Gwen scoffed, "Whatever!"

Owen went up first. He burped the ENTIRE alphabet in 1 try! All the guys cheered, and I was impressed. Trent and Owen high-5ed each other. "That was excellent!" Trent complemented.

"But you’re not going to do this in the contest!" Heather ordered, "That disgusting."

"Do you know how hard it is to burp the entire alphabet in 1 go?" Trent asked heather.

 "I can also toot Beethoven’s 5th!" Owen said, happily.

"NO!" all the girls said.

"Where are you going?" Heather asked Gwen because she started walking off. I noticed she was carrying a diary. Ooh! Someone’s gonna go write about Trent. I should know. I’ve only read it every night that she writes in it. I wasn’t going to tell anybody about what she put! But she had the crappiest hiding spot,, and I’m really nosy.