TDI day 6!

ALL RIGHTS FOR TDI GO TO FRESH TV AND TELETOON!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The loudspeaker went off and Chris' voice came on. "Campers, please report to the bonfire in 10 minutes." Chris' voice said. Gwen was still asleep so I shook her awake. She hit me in the stomach. Wow! Glad to see I was loved. She did have a bad day yesterday, but she still has to be awake. 

“Gwen,” I sung to her. She groaned and pulled the pillow over her head while rolling over. “I hear that Trent is outside waiting for a morning kiss from a certain someone…” LeShawna was the only one still in the room, so I didn’t feel bad for staying that.

“Mmm… I don’t care,” Gwen groaned. Either tired, or upset. Or both.

I raised my eyebrows and smiled smugly. “Fine, then you get the military school wake up special.” I pulled the sheets right from under her and she fell on the floor. “GET UP SOILDER! YOU HAVE A FULL DAY OF WORK AHEAD OF YOU, LET’S MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT!”

She grumbled. “Shut up!”

“EXCUSE ME?” I yelled tauntingly, while glaring at Gwen to strike fear into her.

It worked on her. She got straight up and ran to get ready.

“Whoa, girl. Didn’t know you had it in you to do that,” LeShawna said.

“Yeah, military school will teach you a few things,” I laughed and nudged her on shoulder. “Come on.”

I heard a strangled little voice yell, “Wait! I’m almost ready.” We stopped and waited for Gwen who was running out the door putting on her boots.

I looked at LeShawna with one look and she got the message. “Run,” I said.

We took off with Gwen about to kill us. Hearing her growl made us run faster, trying to get away from the fact that she might kill us. We stopped behind the cafeteria, panting like little dogs.

“I think…we lost her…” LeShawna panted. I wasn’t sure if she was able to even breathe.

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU GUYS!” Gwen yelled, but there was a bit of playfulness in her voice.

“We better go!” LeShawna said.

I shook my head, “Nah, you go. I wanna see what she’ll do to me.” LeShawna nodded and took off.

I continued laughing a bit behind the cafeteria, when I heard a voice from the devil. “Oh, I see someone’s finally up this morning.” The smile immediately wiped from my face when I heard her.

I peeked from behind the wall to see Gwen’s eyes narrow, and mine did too. We were both glaring at the same person. “What do you want, Heather?”

“Oh, nothing. Just strolling around looking for payback.” I couldn’t see it, but I could tell that Heather had a nice smug grin on her face.

Gwen crossed her arm, “Why? Because I got revenge on you for what you did to me-”

“You mean read your stupid pathetic diary. Oh please, you’re such a little baby.”

“I am?! I’m not the one who cried because of a little fire ant bite,” Gwen countered.

Heather scoffed. “I didn’t cry. Anyway, you better stay out of my way for this next challenge.”

Heather walked off, walking right past me while Gwen stayed there, silence for a few seconds then screamed “Ugh!” and stormed off. Yeah, I didn’t think she wanted to be talked to so I ran off ahead of her so it appeared as though I didn’t eavesdrop.