Prologue

" LOOK AT ME" a yell resonates throughout the woods disturbing the creatures of the fury night.

A boy is gently pinning a girl against a big tree trunk under the lit of the ogling moon.

" I SAID LOOK AT ME" another loud yell was heard from the boy. The girl slowly raises her head to meet his demanding gaze.

" Do you like me?" he asks softly, his tone is entirely different from the previous

" No" the girl replies, she shortly looks away and bit her lips to prevent herself from speaking more.

" Stop lying" the boy growls in desperation not acknowledging her answer. His eyes trails on her bitten lips.

" I'm not lying" she tries to yell but the force is not enough.

" Yes you are, you're being stubborn" he roars

"I'm not, so leave me alone" her knees are starting to go weak if he don't put a distance to them, she'll probably-

" I'm not leaving until you admit that you like me" he spat with conviction.

" I don't like you, do you get it?" she pushes the boy away but to no avail. He is too strong for her but the burn they felt as they touch is undeniable

" I know you're not good at lying" he said

" I hate you" the girl states as she hit him with light punches on his chest. Tears are also falling from her without stopping.

He took all the blow and his heart soften as he witnessed the girl slowly breaking and splitting apart.

" I hate you, I hate you.." she chants

She looks up to him, meeting those bloody eyes.

" I hate you" she said seriously. He was taken aback, this time she's not lying. A wave of pain came crashing towards him, maybe she really did hate him.

" I hate you..." she repeats. He wants this to stop, he was about to pull himself away when she started to confess

"for being right" it was hardly audible. She had built walls for them but he smashed it without her knowing until she realized that she's already drowning.

" Then tell me" he begins, his eyes now pleading.

" Tell me you like me,

I want to hear it

clearly from your mouth"

***

Welcum Ad Infernum Everyone