Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Serene

" That girl is my MATE. She's your LUNA. She can't be CLAIMED" he said putting emphasis to his words.

What the hell?

I'm now starting to feel pissed. First is this weird claim that I can't even see and now this Alpha claiming me as his mate where in fact they all said I'm already claimed.

A crowd of students gather around but not all of them as I see a half remained from a far to speculate.

" Alpha what are you talking about? Are you certain?" someone asks from the crowd siding with Zachary.

" She's my mate of course I know." he assured. His eyes now turning from green orbs to gold

" Who is he? Who put that claim on you?" Zachary asked as he turns to me.

" I-I" I stuttered as I don't have any idea of what to say. I honestly don't know who puts it but I'm sure they won't believe me.

" Geez stop picking on her dogs " a boy with a very pale skin said he went in front of me, serving as my shield.

They growl at him which he just pays no heed.

" Get your ass out of here bloodsucker before I snap you out of your head" Zachary barked.

"Easy pup, you can't just come out and claim this girl as your mate when she is obviously if you can't see, already claimed" he took my hand and raised it, showing my only visible to them claim. I gasp as he didn't burn or repel from the touch.

" You're only doing that because the one who put that claim on her is obviously a vampire" he retorted to which I find shocking. Did he mean that the one who put this is a vampire but I never met one before aside from the man who took my parents' life. I notice that a small crowd of vampire is starting to assemble.

" Well you can partly say that. But how can you prove you're not lying. She is wearing a claim, yes from one of my kind, but the fact that she's wearing it is a proof that she consented. How can we tell that you're not lying yourself when you announce that she's your mate. The girl is obviously a hottie" he jerks at me, eyeing me from head to toe. What the hell.

" How can we know that you're not trying to take advantage?" he added and eyed Zachary with a roguish smirk.

"You dare think our alpha is lying" one snorted as they growl even louder. The vampires had already formed a crowd behind my back as they hiss to the growling wolves.

" Why don't we ask the witch?" the boy in front of me suggested. As if on cue a group of witch appears and walks towards me. A girl on the lead asks for my hand which I gave to her. She holds my hands and closes her eyes. Moments passed, she opens her eyes again but widened with horror, she instinctively moves a step back.

" Who are you?" she said falling to the ground. She hugs herself tightly and curls.

" It's dark, too dark, I can't see anything, it's too dark, so dark..." she said nonstop

Every eyes turn to me. The boy in front is also looking as if asking 'What the hell did you do?'

" I-I don't know" is the only thing I manage to say as I run away from them. I know I acted coward but hell I am never going back there.

I don't know what's happening, I'm scared myself. I heard Liyah calling from behind but I didn't pay any glance I just keep on running not minding the branches that scratches my clothes or even after tripping many times. My vision is already blur from the water in my eyes but I keep on charging still not attending to my surrounding not until I run into something as I hover over it.