Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Deep in the woods in a formidable fortress, a man with a blonde hair is standing near a wide desk. He is staring at a raven haired guy whose teeth are gritted while his hands are tightly balled in fist.

" SOMEONE TOUCHED HER" the raven locks yell as he slaps the desk on the wall. The debris scattered in a million pieces.

The blonde's soul almost jump out of his body due to this outburst. These past days the man who he well-known to be calm and collected suddenly turns disturbed and troubled. He is often out and when he comes back his mind seems traveling in daze. He's aware that the anger is not for him but can't blame himself for being scared. In front of him is a monster, it is the first time he had seen him this mad after hundreds of years. His fangs are already extended and his eyes are glowering in rage.

" D-Don't worry, she has your claim remember" he reminds him as he tries not to falter but terribly fail.

The man gazes the blonde.

" I know but the thought of other hands on her skin makes me want to kill" his voice sounds vile.

He chuckles internally the man is obviously jealous of the thought. Another smashing sound pulls him out of his daze. He's just lost for a minute and now the room is completely trash.

" Go and see her" he suggests. The raven guy abruptly fixes his stare at him like it is the most wonderful idea he had ever suggested. His eyes now turning calm and a small smile is starting to crawl up to his face until he suppressed it. It brought shock to him, he never imagined that he is capable of smiling, well five hundred years back he had seen a glimpse.

Still in daze, he didn't notice that he's already alone in the room along with the broken furniture.

***

It's past midnight, she's probably on her bed but he can't stop his self from seeing her. He wants her so bad, he wants to touch her, feel her, hold her and kiss her but he doesn't want to come and drag her so sudden. She's too delicate and fragile for his hold, so soft and smooth for his touch, so sensitive and tender for his kiss. Just imagining them kissing give him pictures, he shook his head, if he don't pull the thoughts out of his mind, he'll probably take her here and now.

He puts himself to stop and stiffened as he sees a beautiful brunette standing on her balcony. Her eyes are close and she's whispering something under her breath. Unconsciously he moves forward and in a blink of an eye he's standing in front of her. Her eyes are still close as he lifts his hands on her face while his thumb is caressing his soft rosy cheeks. There is a spark that flick on the tips of his fingers just by that mere touch, it is electrifying that travels down to his nerves.

Her eyes open wide and on reflex her feet move backwards as she almost trips if not for his hands that circle her waist almost immediately that made them closer to each other.

One breathing the other's breath. No one speak.

His eyes set on her lips as she unconsciously bit her lips making him gulped. He leans closer, their lips brushing against each other, almost tasting one another. He wants to stop himself this is not the idea of not coming and dragging her so sudden but he can't brought himself to stop anymore. Moreover this is inevitable.

He leans in more as he craves for her, instantly his lips meet hers. She tastes sweet in his lips, too soft that it felt like he'll wound her just by pressing even further. He felt her hands gripping the hem of his shirt as if absorbing strength from it which made him smile between their kiss. He leads the kiss, it is clear that the girl don't know how to kiss but he loves the idea of her being pure and innocent. Only he has the rights to taint her. He invades her mouth, his tongue held responsible for the intrusion all while savoring the feeling of having her in his mouth. He felt heated.