Untitled

✨ When I was I child, I used to be so much happier.

✨ I laughed at everything; I found joy in everything; I saw hope in everything.

✨ My heart was perfectly well, and it granted me smiles each and every morning.

Then, one day, the horrible flood that we call life came rushing in. It stole my elation forever; never to return again. I was left with nothing but the spirit of fear and heartache.

✨ The little girl that was once the happiest girl in the world was now terrified of what life would bring.

✨ She didn't want to go on, for she was apprehensive of the great flood.

✨ Yet, she tried to ignore her fear, and she continued on with life.

✨ She could have sworn that life's flood had returned over one hundred times. Every time it came, it took something with it.

✨ Her heart began to crack like broken glass. Soon, it shattered into a million pieces that couldn't be put back together - ever.

✨ She began to hate herself on the inside and out.

✨The hurt became so unbearable, she took out a bottle of sleeping pills, said a prayer over her soul, and closed her eyes for the last time...

Thanks for reading! Please vote/comment! 😘

(Sorry if the story was a little cheesy... The struggles of writer's block lol 😂)