Chapter 3- Parker✅

Chapter 3
Loving His Demons
Wyatt's POV
May 4th

I sigh when I get home from work. I put my keys on the counter and walk to my bathroom and start the shower. I've been working as a stripper for a week now. I've been able to pay off my rent and somehow managed to turn my hot water back on.

Although I'm glad that I am able to pay all this off, I just feel so disgusting for some reason. I feel dirty, like someone's used me and threw me away. I don't understand why, I just wish I could get a better job then this. But I can't so I guess I'll just deal with it.

Sighing I step into the water and relax under the hot water. I rest my head on the tile in my shower and stand there for a few minutes. I start to assess my life and try to figure out how the hell I ended up here. Tears stream down my face as I think of my ex and how it's his fault I'm where I am.

Wiping the tears from my face I began to wash my body and hair. I turn the water off and grab a towel and wrap it around my waist.

I head to my bedroom and fall on my bed face first. I grab a pillow and tuck it under my arms and fall asleep.

Groaning when I hear my phone ringing. I answer it without looking at my phone "Hello" I mumble.

"WYATT IAN EDLEY WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING MY PHONE CALLS YOUNG MAN" I hear a voice scream.

I wince when I hear the screaming voice I pull the phone back and see the word Mother on the screen. "Shit" I curse quietly.

"Hi mother" I reply.

"Don't you Hi mother me! Why have you been ignoring me!" She says in an accusing voice.

"I haven't been ignoring you I've just been busy" I tell her.

"Don't lie to me boy." She says.

I sigh. "I'm sorry mother. I'll make sure to answer your calls from now on" I tell her.

"Good now get up and get dressed and meet me at the cafe" she tells me.

I groan "but mom" I whine

"No buts young man you haven't talked to your mother in a long time and it's time to catch up"

"Fine" I mutter "I'll be there in a half hour" I tell her and hang up.

I sit up and see its 8 am meaning I slept for 5 hours. Pouting slightly I heave my body from my bed and walk to the closet. Pulling on a red shirt and some black shorts I walk to my bathroom, brush my teeth, comb my hair, and wash my face.

Once I'm finished I walk towards the front door grab my keys and slip my vans on and open the door to see my landlord standing there looking nervous

"I paid my rent why are you here?" I ask flatly

He chuckles nervously "uhm you paid off your rent quickly you didn't like rob a bank or anything right? Because if you did then I swear I'd give you more time to pay it off and -" he rambles