Chapter 5- Dirty, Filthy, Whore ✅

Wyatt^

Chapter 5
Loving His Demons
Wyatt's POV
May 6th

I shiver when I feel hands on my body, groping me. He pulls me onto his lap "Give me a lap dance" He says. With tears in my eyes, I start grinding my body against his. His hands grip my hips tightly and I take a shaky breath.

"We're going to go into the back room and you're going to suck me off do you understand?" He says. I shake my head no and try to get up but he pushed me back down "If you don't do this I swear I'll get you fired." He says biting my ear harshly and I whimper in pain.

I stand up and guide him into the back rooms. He pushes me on the ground roughly making me land harshly on my knees and I wince at the pain. He grabs the back of my head and pushes his crotch into my face, "Suck now" he says. Tears stream down my face as he fucks my mouth roughly. He makes me gag repeatedly until it feels like hours before he cums into my mouth making me swallow it. He throws me on the floor and leaves. I roll into fetal position and sob. I hear someone open the door and gasp. "Wyatt, what happened?" Evans' voice asks frantically I shake my head and curl into his chest, "Let's get you home" he murmurs. I shake my head "No, no I have to work I need the money" I cry. "Goddammit Wyatt stop struggling I'll give you some damn money but you're too distraught to work." He tells me.

I feel myself being put in a car. The car drives for 15 minutes before it stops. Evan carries me into my apartment and searches for my bedroom. He lies me down on the bed and I curl into a ball. He lays next to me and rubs my back "What happened Wyatt?" He asks softly. I shake my head and don't say anything "I can't help if you don't tell me" He says. "I don't need your help" I mutter in annoyance.

He sighs "Wyatt my job as your boss is to make sure your safe at all times if something happens I need you to tell me." he says "Nothing happened." I say. He sighs and gets up "If you ever need anything you know how to contact me." He says and leaves. I cry and fall asleep.

I wake up to a ringing "Hello?" I answer. "Hey, are you still hanging out with Parker today?" Hannah asks.

I glance at the clock and it reads 11 am

"Shit yeah. Sorry I overslept I'll be there in 20 minutes" I tell her and hang up.

I get out of bed and throw on some clothes. I brush my teeth and comb my hair
I put some shoes on and grab my wallet and keys head to the car.

 I brush my teeth and comb my hairI put some shoes on and grab my wallet and keys head to the car

I unlock the car and get in the car and head towards Hannah's. It takes 15 minutes. I pull into the driveway and get out of my car.

I rub a hand over my face and take a deep breath. I walk to the door and knock on it.

I wait a few seconds and I see Hannah holding a crying Parker. I frown he sees me and jumps into my arms. I stumble slightly but regain my balance quickly.