Chapter 8- I'll save you... I'll always save you

David^
Chapter 8
Loving His Demons
David's POV
May 28th
I cock a brow as I Watch him try to balance a pencil on his nose. "What are you doing?

He glares at me "the fuck does it look like I'm doing?" He replies. I roll my eyes.

"Why are you doing it?" I ask he shrugs "I don't know I'm bored" he says

Right now me and Wyatt are currently sitting on his couch looking at the wall.

"Then let's go do something" I tell him. He shrugs "like what?"

I shrug. "I don't know lets go shopping or something" I say. He looks at me "shopping" he says slowly. I nod my head "yeah I need some things you can keep me company" I tell him. He rolls his eyes

 He rolls his eyes

(Wyatt's outfit)

(Davids outfit)"I've got nothing better to do" he says and we get up and leave his apartment

(Davids outfit)
"I've got nothing better to do" he says and we get up and leave his apartment

Wyatt's phone rings and he stops walking and picks it up "Hey mom" he greets

"I'm okay how are you?" He asks after a few seconds I see Wyatt tense

"I don't care"  he says sharply

"He is not my father. Fathers are supposed to love you not hurt you" he hisses. I tense quickly at his words thinking about my own father.

"He didn't mean it!?" He screeches "He hurt me mom! He did such horrible things to me and you tell me he didn't fucking mean it!? It's not my fault I was born like this! Do you think I want to be able to do what I can do!? No I don't because I'm labeled as a freak! The fact that you are still with that horrible man after he hurt your only fucking son is unbelievable. I don't give two shits if that man dies from cancer it's his punishment for hurting me!" He yells amd hangs up.

I look over at Wyatt my body still tense and my hands shaking. His head is down his shoulders hunch and he is clenching and unclenching his fist.

"Is everything okay?" I ask softly and his head snaps up his eyes are wide with fear. "Don't hurt me" he whispers. I raise my shaking hands and walk over slowly.