Chapter 11- Getting your man

Chapter 11
Loving His Demons
Wyatt's POV
June 13th

"It's been two weeks Hannah he's been so cold and distant and so mean" I say sadly.

Hannah rubs her 8 month belly and smiles at me. "He's scared Wyatt. That's why he's acting like that. What you need to do is be more forceful."

I sigh. "He didn't use a condom Hannah" I say and her eyes widen.

"You haven't told him about your condition!?" She yells.

I sigh "No! I am a fucking freak why would I want to tell him something that would cause him to leave!" I yell back.

She glares at me "Oh I don't know. Maybe so HE WOULD USE A FUCKING CONDOM" she screams. I bite my lip

"Well it doesn't matter now. He hates me and we don't know if I am or not yet so there's need to worry" I say. She shakes her head in disappointment.

"Wyatt. You need to tell him" She says. I shake my head. "Not now please just drop the subject" I say. She bites her lip but nods her head.

"You need to at least go get your man! Come on Wyatt it's clear you love him. So go do something about it." I groan. "He's going to reject me" I tell her.

"Then bug him until he gives in!" She says.

"I think something bad happened in his past Han. He- he when we were hanging out one time he found out my dad hurt me and he went into this like flashback like state. I think he was hurt. He told me he's never had sex. Until we had sex. What if he's scared? How am I supposed to convince him that I'm here for him?" I ask her.

"I'm sure you'll find a way" she says.

My phone starts ringing "Hello?" I answered

"Where the hell are you?" David asks in a such a cold voice that it makes him shiver in fear.

"I am at a Cafe. I thought I had the day off?" I say.

"Well now you don't" he snaps "sorry sorry that was uncalled for I really need you here so can you please come to the office?" He asks in a softer voice.

"Uh yeah sure I'll be there in 15." I say and hang up.

"Well Hannah it looks like I have to go so I'll talk to you soon. When is little miss due?" I ask her

She smiles putting her hand in her belly "Next month" she says I nod. I kiss her cheek and bid her a goodbye

Walking to my car I get in and drive towards the office. Once I'm there I walk up to Davids officer and walk in.

"Finally you're here!" He exclaims.

What Hannah said rings through my head as soon as I saw David and so I am making it my mission to get him to be my boyfriend.

"Hey can we talk?" I ask him.

"No not right now" he says.

I glare "Then what am I doing here?" I ask.

"Because For some odd reason you calm me down and I can't find my fucking questions I have trial in an hour and I can't find my fucking questions oh my god" he sats frantically

I scoff "So you're using me?" I ask him

"Yeah. I am" he says making my heart hurt.

"wow..." I say.

He keeps looking through all the papers in his desk.

"David calm down you don't even need the questions I'm sure you have them memorized." I say.