Chapter 27- First Therapy.

Loving His Demons

Chapter 27

Wyatt's POV

December 5th ( 29 weeks pregnant)

"Babe what time is your appointment with Zachary?" I ask while I eat my chicken and fries from IHop

"In about a half hour why?" He asks.

"Just wondering I don't know" I tell him and he looks at me weirdly.

"Are you okay Button?" He asks me and I nod my hands shaking slightly.

"I.. I don't know I'm having anxiety for some reason" I tell him and he frowns.

He gets up from the booth and walks over to my side and slides in.

"Whatever it is, it's okay button" He says and places his hand on my thigh and I calm down slightly.

"I'm sorry I don't know why I'm acting like this" I say quietly leaning into his side.

He kisses the side of my head and I smile loving the feeling.

"Come on we better get going" He says and I nod and finish my soda. David helps me up and we walk to the front. He pays the bill and we leave the restaurant hand in hand.

He opens the car door for me and I get in buckling my seatbelt. We drive to the office building that Zachary works in my leg shakes signaling I'm becoming nervous.

David pulls into a parking spot and we get out and walk into the building.

"Hello I'm David I have an appointment with Dr. Silva at 11" I tell her and she nods her head typing on the computer.

"Dr. Silva will come get you when he is ready." She says and we walk to the seats and sit down waiting for David's name to be called.

The silence surrounds us as we wait patiently.

"Hey David I'm ready for you" Zachary says and We get up and walk to the open door where Zachary is standing.

"I will only do this if he is allowed to come I can't open up without him" David tells him and Zachary smiles. "That's fine but if I feel at anytime you are holding back he leaves. Does that seem fair?" He asks David and David takes a deep breath and sighs "Yeah that's fair"

We walk into the office and look around before taking a seat on the couch. I sit on the couch and swing my feet onto his lap after taking my shoes off. David chuckles and starts rubbing my feet.

"Today should be an easy day I just want to get to know you. We can talk about whatever you want but we'll get to know you first does that sound alright?" Zachary asks and David nods his head.

"What is your full name and age?" Zachary asks

"David Piccozzi and I'm 31" He says.

"Okay and what brings you here today David" Zachary asks.

David sighs "I have some anger problems and they're starting to affect my life" He tells Zachary and Zach writes something down on his notebook

"Have you ever seen a counselor, therapist, or psychologist before?" Zachary asks.

David shakes his head no "Well not really I mean I've been diagnosed with disorders but never actually been in a therapy setting" He says

"What have you been diagnosed with?" Zachary asks.

"Depression and Bi Polar" David tells him.

"From your viewpoint why is your anger a problem?" Zachary asks.