Chapter 14- Wyatt's secrets

Chapter 14
Loving His Demons
Davids's POV
July 11th

Chapter 14Loving His DemonsDavids's POVJuly 11th

(Wyatt's hospital room)

I watch Wyatt's pale face laying in the hospital bed. He has a bunch if IV's in his arm and he's been sleeping for 8 hours.

I bring our joined hands to my lips and kiss them as the doctor walks in.

"Hello. I am Dr. Smith" the doctor says.

"Is he alright Doc?" I ask him worriedly. "Yeah he's fine just passed out he's not eating enough for 2 people so his body took the nutrients from other parts of his body causing him to pass out" he says and I nod my head.

"Wait did you just say 2 people?" I question and he nods his head. "Yes he is pregnant" the doctor states.

I look at him like he's a lunatic. "Excuse me what? Did you just say that my BOYfriend is pregnant?" I ask

The doctor looks at me weirdly "Did he not tell you about his condition?" He questions

"What condition?" I snap. "Oh dear this is awkward. Okay um your boyfriend is intersex. He has both male and female body parts. He has the male genital but he also has uterus and eggs. Therefore if he has unprotected sex then he is able to get pregnant" he states and I just look at him in shock.

"I uh how far along is he?" I ask.

"Let me go get the ultrasound machine and I can tell you" he says and I just nod my head and focus on Wyatt.

A few minutes later the doctor comes back with the machine he lifts up Wyatts gown and proceeds to use the wand to the machine to look at Wyatt's uterus. I hear a heart beat making me look over in shock "He's really pregnant" I whisper.

The doctor nods his head "Yep and by the looks of it he is exactly 8 weeks or 2 months pregnant today." I continue to listen to the baby's heartbeat after the doc finished the ultrasound he printed some pictures for me and cleaned Wyatt up.

"Now we must talk about Wyatt's diet. He's not eating a lot and that could not only damage him but also the baby." He says and I nod my head "I'll make sure he eats regularly I say and he nods his head

"He'll wake up soon" the doc says and then leaves the room.

I trace Wyatt's features and wait for him to wake up. It's about another hour before he wakes up. He groans as his eyes flutter open. "Where am I?" He asks hoarsely. I get up and pour him some water and then hand it to him he gives me a silent thanks.

"You're in the hospital. You passed out from not eating enough" I tell him and he nods slowly

I sit back next to him and grab his hand lacing our fingers back together.

"When were you going to tell me about your condition Wyatt?" I ask him and his eyes widen in shock. He tries to pull his hand away but I hold on tighter. "Were you ever going to tell me?" I ask him hurt lacing in my voice.