Chapter 29- Church or sleep?

Chapter 29

Loving His Demons

Wyatt's POV

December 24th (31 weeks and 5 days)

David nuzzles his face into my neck and I giggle at the feeling. His arms tighten around me and I sigh loving the feeling of being in his arms.

"What are we doing today?" I ask him and he hums against my neck.

"I'm not sure. What traditions do you usually do on Christmas Eve?" David asks. "I... I don't remember.." I whisper with a frown.

David kisses my cheek "We usually go to church. But you don't have to go if you do not want to." I tell you.

"We can go monkey" I tell him and he nods against my neck.

"I don't feel good" I mumble into his arm. "What's wrong babe? We don't have to go if you don't feel good button" He tells me.

"I just didn't sleep well is all." I tell him and he frowns and kisses my temple. "Why don't you try to catch some more sleep?" He asks me and I shrug and bursts into unnecessary tears.

"Oh button" David whispers softly and turns me so that I am snuggled into his warm chest.

"I don't feel good" I cry into his chest and he kisses my head repeatedly.

"It's alright babe. Here's what's going to happen you are going to get some sleep and we will figure the rest of the day as we go alright?" He demands softly and I nod my head and he hums a lullaby which lulls me into a deep sleep.

I wake up a few hours later and turn over to see the bed empty. I sit up slowly and raise my arms above my head and stretch and let out a yawn.

"Hey Sleepy head. How did you sleep?" I turn my head and see David smiling at me softly. I blink at him "It was okay." I say with a little yawn.

"What time is it Monkey?" I ask him and he chuckle "It's almost 6" He says and my eyes widen. "What happened to Church?" I ask him and he shrugs. "Your rest is much more important." He says "But if you want to go out to dinner with my family we should start getting ready now." He claims and I nod my head in agreement.

We both walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower. After we finished with our shower I walked to the bed and laid down on my side.

David continues to get ready as I rub my large belly and watch him get dressed. "You okay button?" He asks me. I nod my head and he comes over and kisses my forehead. "Want me to get your clothes?" He asks and I nod my head. He comes over with some clothes and starts to dress me.

"I'm so fat" I say with a huff and David smiles and kisses my nose. "You're beautiful button no matter what size you are" He says and leans down to kiss my belly. I flick his forehead and he whines "Don't do that" He says and rubs his forehead.

I stick my tongue out at him as he puts my shoes on. "I'm going to go get the kids ready alright?" He says and I nod my head and walk very slowly to the bathroom.  I style my hair and brush my teeth.

I throw on some axe and make sure I have deodorant on before shutting the light off and leaving our huge bathroom.

I grab my phone and wallet and keys and head out of the bedroom making sure the room is closed. I make my way towards the stairs and slowly walk down them making sure to not trip over my feet.

When I make it down Parker runs over to me "Daddy!" He yells and I smile. "Hey bud!" I say and ruffle his hair making him whine.

"No do that!" He huffs and walks back over to Scarlette. David finishes buckling her into her car seat and we make our way out the door. David gets both kids in and comes over to me. He sweeps down and kisses me on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He carefully backs me into the car door and sucks on my bottom lip causing a moan to bubble out of my throat. He breaks the kiss and starts licking and sucking on my collarbone which I know is leaving a mark. He breaks away and puts his forehead against mine. "What was that for?" I ask breathlessly and he smirks. "That way everyone knows your mine" He says and I hit his shoulder with a laugh.