Chapter 10- Don't think just do

Chapter 10
Loving His Demons
David's POV
May 30th

Chapter 10Loving His DemonsDavid's POVMay 30th

(Davids bedroom)

I woke up to my alarm clock signaling its time for work. I turn it off and sit up in my bed and stretch my body out.

I grab my phone from the night stand and check my notifications. I go through emails and reply to them and I check my text messages.

I see that Wyatt texted me so I open his message

Wyatt: Hey um what time should I be at work?

David: I can pick you up.

Wyatt: You don't have to. I have a car I am able to drive

David: Okay then 10 I guess

After replying to my messages I finally get up amd decide to get dressed.

(Davids outfit)

(Davids outfit)

When I get downstairs I smell coffee and I gag in my mouth. I glare at my brother who has coffee in his hand. "What?" He asks innocently

"What is that thing in you're hand and why is it in my house?" I ask. "It's coffee and its in your house because I like it" he says.

I glare at him again "Why did you have to get Dad's coffee obsession?" I ask rhetorically

"The same way you got Papa's hatred for Coffee" he says and I freeze.

I try to calm myself down "David it was 15 years ago he's gone mentioning his name should not make you react like that anymore. You're fine he can't hurt you" he says.

"Fuck you I'll get over it when you get over your time in war" I hiss and leave the house.

Brayden meets me in the car. He hands me my pills and some water and we drive to my work glancing at my black watch I see that it's 9:30. Once I get into my office I sit down and lean my head on the back of my chair.

Sophia comes in and tells me about my schedule for today. Most of today is me working on my cases. Especially the one that's coming up.

I hear a knock on the door "Come in!" I yell.