Escaping Okasis

(This story is ALWAYS in your POV never anyone else..)

You were scrambling around... If one of the Tu'La guard saw you, you were as good as dead... Your life never was really simple. When you were 3 years old your parents were killed by Werewolves. You were then homeless and broke. Two boys, who happened to be the sons of the Lord of Okasis, broke their rules when they found you. They hid you, stole food from their home and gave it to you, or were just there for you. Unfortunatly one named Vylad had died. A few years later one named Garroth was forced to be married and ran away. He tried to take you with him but some others knew of your presents and they would put you on the wanted list for "kidnapping" the lord's son.

It didn't help that Tu'La took over Okasis, setting a curfew and monthly taxes to be payed. If the guards found you they would know that since you had no home, you didn't pay anything. You needed to get out of their. All you had was a map, your Mule Lunar that you got when you were 2, and some ripped up clothes.

Once the guards started clearing out during sunset you took a run on Lunar's back. When you made it out of Okasis you kept running until you reached the woods. Hoping no one saw you, you opened to map and looked at all the villages further away from Okasis. When you looked at the map you saw a nice looking village called Phoenix Drop. You decided to run there.

(Sorry this was mostly your thoughts but there wasn't really a better way to start! Hope you are enjoying this so far!)