Fright

Garroth approached you while Zianna and Aphmau stared looking concerned.

"What's wrong?" Garroth asked trying to sound as calm as possible.

You looked up at him sobbing and crying your eyes out you wanted to talk but couldn't

Garroth sat next to you and wiped your tears...

"Shhhh... Your safe Y/n, no reason to cry... Now what's wrong?" He asked again.

You still cried being afraid... You weren't afraid of your dream... Also what had happened.

Garroth pulled you close to him and he hugged you. You cried into his shoulder... He lifted your chin up and wiped your tears... He then kissed you on the forehead.

You still cried... Nothing he was doing helped it...

Garroth Started to sing to you

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Zianna looks at Garroth, as if she remembered this song

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Your still crying*

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh

You still crying but you aren't sobbing...

Garroth frowns because the song doesn't work...

"Y/n... What's wrong?" Garroth asks you for the third time.

You look up at him. You still have no words to describe it.

Garroth's POV

Y/n looked up at me and I looked in her eyes, they looked so scared.

"Y/n... I know your scared, but tell me. What happened?" I said trying to sound calm.

"I-I-I" Y/n started.

Your POV

Garroth pulled me closer rubbing my back, he was facing Zianna and Aphmau while hugging me...

Garroth's POV

I looked at my mom and Aphmau when I was hugging Y/n... I mouthed them.

What should I do? I did all I can.

Zianna mouthed back.

Calm her down enough till she can talk properly.

As Y/n was hugging me I felt her shaking. I had never seen her this scared.

Your POV

I finally started to talk.

"After I had a headache and lied on y-your shoulder my vision t-turned r-red and then it w-went black. I thought I fainted b-but I could still think! I then had a v-vision, dream thing..." You stopped and started to cry again.

"It's okay... Please continue..." Garroth said.

"In that Ivy came back with another Fire Dragon... I was looking over the tree tops a-and the dragon killed me! Then I saw the whole village on f-fire... Everyone was screaming... Th-then *You gulped* I saw myself dead! A-and I-I saw our house burning down... *You Whisper* You were screaming... *Stop whisper* Th-then you were all broken and bloody and were thrown out the window a-and everyone died!" You said and cried again.

Garroth's POV

I heard how descriptive she was about my death and just stared... That is a horrible dream. She started to cry again and I held her in my arms.

"It's okay Y/n it was only a dream." I said.

I then hugged her and held her tight.

Zianna and Aphmau were just standing in shock about how descriptive my death was compared to her own...