Deaf?

Garroth's POV

Y/n opened her eye and it was white... No more color just white with a white pupil...

I had seen this before but where? It suddenly came back...

Flashback

Laurence was on the bed... He had just escaped the nether, he couldn't see anything as he was staring up to Aphmau...

He was blind and had no color in his eyes... Just white.

Flashback end

She is blind? Wait... When the dragon breathed fire on her face it must have burned her eye... This can't be permanent.

Your POV

You opened your eye... You still didn't see... You blinked and felt your eyelid close and yet you saw nothing.

You looked on the bottom of you and still saw blurs... You walked forward.

*You made a loud groan of pain*

You limped into the woods...

You wanted to stay a dragon... You were stronger this way, they might not understand why you were staying a dragon but you did it anyway.

You were growing tired and ached more the longer you were walking...

You started to drag your hind foot along the ground... Your wings had grown tired from you flying.

You scrunched your snout up and gritted your teeth... You looked to the ground and closed your eyes...

You were behind everyone and stopped walking

This hurts so bad... I don't know how long we have left of a walk but I know I can't hold up...

Laurence's POV

I saw y/n stop... Her snout was scrunched up, teeth were gritted and her eyes were closed as she looked at the ground. She looked exhausted and in pain...

Is she going to be able to keep walking? We have 2 miles to walk...

Everyone else kept going but I stood there watching her... She started walking again but she was dragging her leg...

*y/n was breathing heavy then whimpered*

She must be growing tired... We can't stop till we are at Phoenix drop though... All these people need to be safe, I am surprised that she hasn't collapsed yet ...

She then jerked her neck to the ground and went slower...

She is definitely growing tired... But why won't she listen to us or morph back?

I heard something in the bush next to me, Dragpher's had better hearing than you so you were concerned to why her ears didn't even move toward the sound...

A raccoon... Maybe she smelled it?

Time skip

You saw the blur of the gates and used the last of your energy to fly their you then landed to the ground. Everyone ran after you...

*You flinched with pain when you landed and let out a small whimper*

You tried to lay down but it stung the burns you immediately came up with a roar of pain then looked at your burnt side...

You couldn't tell where Garroth was, everyone looked the same to you...

*You flopped to the ground laying on your stomach* It didn't hurt.

The grass felt nice on your scales

The doctors ran to you and attended your injuries... You fell asleep. You didn't mean to but you were just exhausted...