Side Effects

You were so scared... Your arm was shaking and it hurt everywhere. Garroth was trying to comfort you while Laurance got a doctor.

Your POV

There was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Garroth shouted not leaving my side.

"It's me Laurance and Dr. Doctor!" Laurance shouted.

"Come in! And come into me and Y/n's room!" Garroth shouted.

The door opened and you heard someone coming from the stairs.

Your head was up when you were trying to see what was happening but you grew weak and let it fall onto the pillow. As you were breathing sharp pain went through your chest from the movement. You yelped from that.

The bedroom door flew open and the doctor came in. Laurance looked in from the doorway and just stood there looking shocked.

"What happened?" The doctor asked to you.

"I-I" You started to say but Garroth cut you off.

"This started when we were on a boat together... Y/n collapsed out of no where... She said that her muscles gave up on her and she couldn't move anything. She finally woke up and we walked back here... She said her head was pounding. I didn't think much of it."

Garroth paused for a second.

"She went up here to get her pj's on... I was cooking some food when I heard a thud. I came over here and she was like this on the ground. That is when I picked her up and put her on the bed and got Laurance..." Garroth said.

"O-Okay... Is there anything else y/n?" The doctor asked.

"A-after I was d-done g-getting dressed I-I felt a sudden burst of p-pain through my body... I couldn't handle it and fell on the gro--" You started but interrupted yourself with a yelp of pain.

"F-fell on the ground..." You finished.

"Does your arm hurt?" The doctor asked.

"I-I can't f-feel it!" You said.

"I-I need to look at a book... I have never seen this before..." The doctor said pulling out a book.

"Is there anything you did that you never had done before recently?" The doctor asked.

"U-um... I-I went into t-the h-healing lake... To heal my b-blindness..." You said.

"That doesn't make sense to why your arm is twitching..." The doctor said confused.

"I-I also healed this arm... *You point to the one that is shaking* and t-this leg *you point to your leg*"

"I hate to say this but I can't do anything... It is just a side effect from the lake nothing else... It isn't life threatening." The doctor said.

"Phew..." Garroth said looking relieved.

"This may happen again... Side effects last around a week or two so... keep an eye on her." The doctor said looking at Garroth.

Garroth nodded his head and everyone except Garroth left the room.

Garroth then headed downstairs and brought the cooked food up into your room.

"Can you eat?" Garroth asked.

"I-I think so..." You replied.

You and Garroth ate dinner on the bed together. You knew he was worried about you... But in this situation you didn't want to say, don't worry about me, because this wasn't something that you could push away either... You kind of wanted someone to be protective over you right now... You wouldn't be able to help yourself in the faces of danger.