Date Night (Part 2)

It was almost 4:30 and you started to get ready for your date with Garroth. Or as he called it a "Romantic Evening." 

A/N I am just going to make fun of Garroth for that now! XD

You put on a (color dress), fancy (heels or flats) for shoes, and you put (hair up, with curls, or bow in straight hair).

After you had done this it was 4:50. You had 10 minutes to spare. You decided to look out the window and looked at the trees. You must have gone in a trance because it only felt like a few seconds until you heard a knock on the door. You quickly glanced at the clock and it was 5:01.

You walked to the door and opened it to Garroth in a fancy shirt, black dress shoes, and his hair. Wait why wouldn't he have his hair? WTH did I just write... I am keeping that because that is something...

"Hey Y/n! Are you ready for the romantic evening?" Garroth asked. I need to stop...

"Yep!" You responded.

"I was wondering. I told Dante and he was taking Kawaii~Chan on a date. He was wondering if it would be okay to go on a double date kind of thing..." Garroth asked/said. My brain is dumb today why am I writing?

"I think that would be fun! I mean it would give us someone else to talk to because I would get bored of you!" You said jokingly.

"So true... You are so boring that I might fall asleep the first second we talk!" Garroth said playing along.

You giggled.

He then offered your hand and you grabbed it. You walked down the stairs and out the door going to the place you were going to eat dinner at. Garroth covered your eye with his hand (Remember your one eye is blind).

He released his hand and you saw a nice picnic in the meadow you to got engaged. Dante was just entering the area covering Kawaii~Chan's eyes. This place probably didn't mean as much to her but it was still pretty. She looked excited.

You and Kawaii~Chan sat next to each other while Garroth and Dante got the food. They placed it on the table. Garroth sat in front of you and Dante sat in front of  Kawaii~Chan. (Derp why wouldn't they)

Sorry this is short I am just dead today.