An Old "Friend"

PLAY MUSIC AT TOP!

"*You Gasp* You...." You said angry...

"Long time no see... How has life treated you?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"It was awesome, then you showed up." You said giving him a death glare.

Garroth's POV

What is happening? Does y/n know her?

"HA! I can't wait to end you... The final Okarnt family member..." The stranger said.

"..." y/n said nothing just stared.

"You will pay for what you did..." Y/n said.

'You remember? I thought you were too young..." He said.

"WHY WOULDN'T I REMEMBER SEEING MY PARENTS GET MURDERED BY YOU!" Y/n screamed.

"You will die..." Y/n said softly... I almost couldn't hear it.

"HAHA! Werewolves are the strongest thing alive..." He smirked.

*Y/n runs up to the werewolf and starts battling it. She slams her sword into his side and he kicks the sword on her leg deeper into the skin*

*She falls and is kicked multiple times...*

*Laurence starts to run forward but then the last guard of Tu'La runs up and smashes his sword into y/n arm*

"NO!" I screamed.

Your POV

"AHHHHHHHH! *You scream with pain...* *You start breathing heavily*"

"Taken enough huh?" He said. "How should I end you? Maybe just like I killed your parents... Those weak pathetic excuses.  HAH--" He was cut off.

"GAHHHHHH!" You screamed...

*You morphed into a dragon*

"ROOAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" You roared so loud the ground shook.

"A-A D-Dragpher! They w-went extinct I-I thought!" He was terrified.

You stomped on him and slammed your jaw on him... He was dead. You grabbed the last Tu'La guard in your mouth and killed him...

*You morphed back*

You didn't show pain through your actions but you were gritting your teeth... You were losing lots of blood, but far away you saw Ivy... She was with two dragons...

"HAHAHAHA! You aren't the only dragon here... GET HER MY BEASTS!" Ivy yelled.

*You morphed back into a dragon...*

You ran towards the first dragon and flew into the air...

Your Horns started to glow and icicles came out of them slamming your opponents with them. One icicle hit the one dragon in the wing and it fell. Then Laurence stabbed it in the heart while it was unconscious. Now it was you and the fire dragon.

You flew into it digging your talons into it's scales. It then sprayed fire out of it's mouth and it burned you...

You used your freeze breathe. It didn't do anything to it though because the ice melted as soon as it came around it's warm body. You then flew around it, making it dizzy and then attacked it's wing. It then breathed fire on your face...

You closed your eyes and turned away... The light blue was now purple...

You could barely see around you and flew to the ground... You saw a blur of a dragon and flew extremely fast with your talons out and jaw open... You slammed your jaws on it's neck and dug your claws into it's wings...

It fell... and once on the ground died from you squeezing it's neck.

You were severely injured...

Then you stared at Ivy, you limped towards her...

She was frightened...

"ROOOOOAAAARRRR!" You roared in pain and fiery.

"You flew towards her and stomped on her... She died..."

*You came to the ground trying to see but all you saw were blurs*

*You got up and limped towards the crowd of people on the roofs*

*You saw everyone shouting and waving to you... You couldn't hear anything*

*Your whole body was burned, so were part of your eyes*

Garroth's POV

Y/n was severely injured. She was brave though and killed all the enemies...

Everyone was trying to get her attention but she just stared at everyone... She looked concentrated...

Her right eye was closed and she was gritting her teeth... She could barely walk... She then flew into the air and went towards the forest. Laurence ran after her but she was to fast.

She went to the ground and stared at something... It looked like a woman... She ran over to the crowd of people...

Y/n flew back over and went to the ground... Her face was completely burned... So was her back, neck, talons and tail...

She finally opened her eye... It was completely white