Date Night (Part 3)

We had all been at the dinner for about 15 minutes now. We were all talking when I saw a human like figure behind Garroth.

YASSS TWISTS TO THE STORY! Also this writing is live on my channel Quooshy Plays

I got up without warning, grabbed my sword from the ground and started running. Everyone looked in shock from that random charge.

If you have heels on... YOU ARE MAGIC!

You followed the person, Garroth running after you yelling your name. You didn't listen.

Then you saw two little kids and a shadow knight.

You broke into a full on sprint with Garroth confused as well. He must have been to far away to see it.

The Shadow Knight was about to strike one of them but you went into a defense stance in front of the Shadow Knight.

"Get out of here right now... You have no idea who your messing with..." You said angrily.

"Pathetic human..." The Shadow Knight said in a corrupted voice.

"RUN!" You yelled at the children and they broke for it. They ran towards Garroth.

Garroth's POV

I heard talking.

"Get out of here right now... You have no idea who your messing with..." I heard Y/n say.

"Pathetic human..." I heard a stranger say in a corrupted voice.

"RUN!" I heard Y/n yell.

I heard footsteps and two little kids who looked terrified ran by me.

"Stay here..." I told them putting them in a bush.

I ran over to where Y/n was. She was fighting a shadow knight in a dress.

Dang... She will do anything for others...

Then she transformed into a dragpher form. She did a spell with her magicks that stopped the Shadow Knight from moving. She then ran up to it with a sword and slayed the Shadow Knight.

She looked around and saw me.

"Did you see where those kids ran to?" She asked me.

"Yes... Let me show you to them." I said walking to the bush and saying it was safe.

 There was blood on the tip of Y/n's sword which made the kids scared.

"Don't worry... It is the Shadow Knights... He won't be bothering you ever again... Now what happened?" Y/n said in a calming voice.

"They killed them all..." A little girl whispered.

"Everyone we know is dead thanks to that Shadow Knight..." The older boy said.

"It's okay... You are safe now... Why don't you join us for dinner. We won't mind." Y/n said again heading back to the table.

"O-okay..." Both the kids said a little shaken up.