What is Happening?

Garroth stared at you looking very worried.

Garroth's POV

Why did this happen and how? She never did this before... Maybe she was just pushing herself to hard? I really don't know I will have to keep an eye on her...

Your POV

You walked up and you were docked at Phoenix Drop... The boat captain must have brought it back. You were holding Garroth's hand and looked around, your head was pounding.

You and Garroth went to your home and he started to cook some food. He was off guard patrol today.

Usually you made food but you felt out of it. You sat on the couch and decided to go upstairs.

"I am gonna go get changed into my pj's. It is late and I have nothing else to do today... Plus I feel out of it..." You said to Garroth and then went upstairs.

"Okay!" Garroth yelled to you. "I will get you when the food is ready!"

After your pj's were on you felt a shock of pain bursting throughout your body. It hurt so bad that you fell to the ground and made a thumping noise. You were squinting your eyes and gritting your teeth from the pain.

You heard footsteps run up the stairs.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Garroth asked.

"I-I" You stopped and held your arm as it bursts with pain.

"Y/n, can you stand?" Garroth said looking so worried.

"I think so--oww" You yelped a little when you moved.

Garroth stared at you and was very worried.

*You tried to stand but fell when you let your leg leave the floor*

"I-it h-hurts e-everyw-where..." You whispered to Garroth...

"W-why i-is, w-what i-is..." You said confused but it hurt a lot...

Garroth picks you up bridal style and puts you on the bed...

"I am going to get someone to get a doctor... I don't want to leave you alone." Garroth said opening the window.

"CAN SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR! Y/N IS HURT AND NEEDS ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" Garroth yelled out the window.

"I can get someone!" A faint voice said... It sounded like Laurance.

Your left arm starts twitching and shaking, it hurts everytime it shakes.

"G-garroth... W-what is h-happening?" You said in a terrified voice...

"I-I don't know..." He said staring into your eyes. He could tell you were scared.

Sorry for being inactive... Stories don't come out of the thin air!