Everything has Flaws

You were so happy you could finally see again. Although your one eye was still blind... It was better than seeing blurs. Then Garroth walked up to you and hugged you.

Time Skip cause I am lazy today

You and Garroth decided to go on a little boat ride. You were staying in sight of Phoenix Drop though. You and Garroth were talking he turned away from you for a second. In that very second your leg muscles gave up on you and so did every muscle on your body. You fell to the ground, you were still conscious but you couldn't move your mouth. Garroth turned around and dropped to the ground and picked your head up. He was terrified. Soon enough your eyes closed and you fainted.

You woke up on a bed all alone. You were still on the boat. Finally you could move your muscles. Your body was a little shaky. You sat up on the bed and jumped off the bed. You then started to walk towards the stairs and then you saw Garroth walking down them.

"Y/n your okay!" Garroth said relieved.

"D-did I faint?" You asked confused.

"Well... You just collapsed to the ground. I thought you fainted." He said.

"Oh... My head hurts and I don't know what happened..." You said staring into his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Garroth asked. "Would you like some water?"

"I-I think I am okay but I would like some water..." You told him.

"Okay just wait here." He said running up the stairs.

He came down with water and you drank it. Suddenly you remembered what happened.

"I remember what happened!" You said.

Garroth stared at you waiting for an answer.

"M-my muscles, all of them just gave up. I don't know why... I was trying to talk to you but my mouth wouldn't move." You said and Garroth looked at you worried.

Sorry for the short chapter I am lazy today D: