Woods

You decided to go to the woods... You brought a diamond sword you made... There was a hay stack you set up and you were practicing hitting the stack...

Garroth's POV

What is y/n doing with all that hay...

I followed her

Why did she stack the-- *She pulls out a sword...*

*She starts to hit the hay stack with basic fighting moves then started backing up in a weird stance*

She had the sword pointing towards the sky and in front of her face...

Your POV

You were looking at the sword... You saw behind you with the reflection and also saw the haystack... The tree was behind you... Perfect...

Garroth's POV

She was about to run into a tree!

What is she doing?! She is going to hurt her self...

y/n then jumped up and ran backwards on the tree, she jumped off and slammed the hay with her sword...

"The reflection trick still works on this sword nice..." She said to herself...

I kept listening...

"All those years of stealing and running away from guards payed off..." She said...

She is using extremely skilled moves without training? HOW?

"I guess I wasn't weird watching the guards practice... It paid off..." Although I did get thrown into prison once... So glad no one knew how I escaped... It was priceless when they saw I escaped..."

"Once I practice more I can finally save her... I know Garroth would help escpeccially after all the..."

*She stopped with a sad look on her face..."

*She sighed...*

"All the people they killed..." She finished...

"I will save you... I promised I would go back... Even if it means fighting Tu'La..."

"Well I should get back... They might think I was kidnapped again... Also my legs are starting to hurt again... I should get more pain herbs... I told everyone they healed but... If I said they didn't they would tell me I needed to rest... I don't need everyone worrying about me..." She said with a sigh...

WHAT? Wait... I should get back or else she will question me...

Your POV

You run back to your house... You eat some more herb soup and walk back out... You hide your sword in your sword holder (I don't know what it is called and I am to lazy to search it up...)

In your hand you were looking at an Okasis map...

"Hey! There you are y/n!" Garroth said behind you...

You quickly hide the map behind your back...

"H-hey! G-garroth... You startled me..." You said.

"Oh sorry? Is that something your holding?" He asked trying to see what you were holding...

"..." You stood still looking at the ground...

"Is it?" Garroth asked..

"Y-yes... U-u-mmm" You didn't know what to say.

"Can I see it?" He asked concerned...

"*You sigh* I can't hide it from you..." You said..

He stared at you confused and looked at it...

"Map of Oka--" He stopped... "M-my m-m-other... SHE IS HELD PRISONER?!"

"I-I was gonna tell you sooner but... I didn't get to it..." You said. "I was planning on saving her because when I left I promised I would... Tu'La has been killing many innocent people if they get within 5 feet of a guard. It is crazy... I want to save all those people." You looked at the ground.

"I'll help... I will get some other guards as well... When are you planning on doing this?" Garroth asked.

"I was planning on sneaking away in 2 days..." You said...

"... Y-you were gonna go alone?" He said...

"I-I don't know..." You said...

"Well... Let's prepare for war... To save the innocent!"