37: Original Draft #1

Hey guys! As promised, there are bonus parts to this story and this first one is about the original version of the first chapter went.

Originally, I had wanted something TOTALLY different than what I was reading around in Wattpad, so I decided to do something about it instead of waiting, and therefore the idea for The CEO and The Punk came to be.

So, without further interruptions, here is the very first writing of the story!

Maddie didn't think it was fair that she had to open the coffee shop, especially on a Saturday morning. She had gone out the night before drinking with a co-worker when her boss called and ruined the fun.

What a bitch, Maddie thought, knowing her boss hated her just because of the way she looked.

"Hey, I'm leaving." Maddie looked over at Milton, seeing the six month old Dalmatian lift his head before laying back on the couch. She had adopted him a three months back and enjoyed having his company around, it made her life less lonely.

Maddie walked out of her apartment, heading straight to the coffee shop to open.

Chase yawned as he drove down the street, rubbing his eye with the heel of his right hand. He knew it was bad idea to stay up the previous night with all that paperwork, but he couldn't pull himself away from the job and Chase mentally cursed himself.

He yawned again, his eyes briefly closing. When he opened them, he slammed on the brakes, his green eyes wide as he stared at the girl who stood motionless, staring at him. She stood a few inches from the front of his car, her blue eyes emotionless as a little piece of her was disappointed she didn't get ran over.

I could've avoided work...

"What are you doing?" Chase lowered his window, and yelled.

"Why blame it on me? I had a green light to walk! You ran the fucking red light!" Maddie yelled back.

Chase huffed, sitting back and glared at Maddie as she continued walking, the tired screeching as Chase drove away, shaking his head and mentally cursing the girl out. He rounded the corner, stopping at the red light and looked around. He spotted the little coffee shop that was always full of people. It was closed and he knew that once it opened, people would immediately start going in for their morning coffee.

I should go there sometime, Chase thought, looking back at the light just and it turned green.

Maddie walked up to the closed coffee shop, unlocking it and heading straight to the back, pulling her black apron on, knowing it was about to get busy.

And there you have it guys! That was the very first chapter and the very first writing encounter of our couple.

I hope you all enjoyed it and there will be more posted of different routes and outcomes of the story. I'll give you a hint about the next chapter:

It replaces chapter 28 and gives it a 360 degree twist!