Chapter IV

Assassin's pov:

After I was done collecting the weapons I needed I headed back to Gongmen City jail. When I looked at the entrance, the guards were unconscious. 'Huh? Did someone get here before me?', I wondered, my body getting tense with caution and weary. It was weird, actually. No one could seem to knock them unconscious except me and anyone who knew kung fu, but the only - living - kung fu masters here in Gongmen City were Masters Ox and Croc, me, and Lord Shen. I'll just have take this as an opportunity to enter. 'Luck must be on my side this week.', I thought.

I entered the jail cautiously, making sure to close it. Just then, I realized that my pendant was missing. I started to panic. I never take my pendant off! It has been with me ever since I woke up at the bay and, to me, I feels like some sort of symbolism to me. I then remembered that I saw that Lu took it to his cell last night. 'Lu! You'll be getting another broken leg!', I snarled in my head. I stomped inside to see four figures inside standing in the arena. There was a tiger, panda, snake, and mantis. I also saw a crane and monkey above them. I... I think know these people.

It was just a faint memory to me.

Tigress' pov:

Me, Po, and the rest were trying to pass the wolves to get to the Tower of the Sacred Flame, but Po was aimlessly giving his cover out. Though it seems that everyone didn't mind him and the wolves didn't actually see him. 'What a coincidence.', I thought.

Me the others were watching him from the rooftops only to see that we had lost him. But it was not for long. We then saw a dragon puppet that was used in dances of the festivals. I put a hand on my head as I slowly shook my head in embarrassment. 'Po!', I thought in annoyance. We then decided entered his 'disguise' to follow him and keep an eye on the clumsy panda.

"Guys? Guys?!", he whisper-yelled.

"We're right here, Po!", Viper said from behind him.

"So much for stealth mode.", I said sarcastically. As we walked along the streets, we saw a wolf beating up a sheep just because his rice wasn't cooked and he was threatening to eat her. Crane told Po to do something, but Po didn't know what to do. He then decided that we should make it look like that dragon was eating him whilst we beat him up inside. After we secretly beat the wolf inside the costume we then threw him out through the tail as if the dragon pooped him out. We didn't know that there was a bunny watching us as he scrunched up his nose in disgust.

The sheep then gave us directions to go to Gongmen Jail because Po told her about our plan to defeat Shen. She seemed elated at that and told us to head to the Gongmen City jail in the Black Dragon Alley to get help from Masters Ox and Croc. We thought that they had died, but it turned out they were just held prisoners there.

"Thanks sheep!", Po said as we made our way to the jail. Wolves then surrounded us as we were able to beat them with the dragon technique with the sheep, but now, there are many of them as a wolf had alerted the others of us - most likely the one we beat up. We took cover behind a couple boxes of apples and stuffed ourselves inside barrels.

There were two more wolves guarding the jail so we made a plan to get in. We then sent Mantis' barrel towards them to act for a decoy since his barrel was the smallest amongst ours.

"Aww! It's cute!", one of them said. Mantis then bursted out of the barrel and he attacked the wolves.

"CUTE?!?!", he yelled out in anger. The entrance was now clear.

"I feel the feeling of justice crawling up my spine!", Po said randomly as Viper suddenly popped up outside his barrel.

"Sorry, Po. It's just me.", she said. We then helped Po out of his barrel as we then entered Gongmen Jail.