Chapter XVI

Tigress' pov:

We stood beside Po in fighting stances as we fought off the wolves and gorillas. They were coming from every direction! I could concentrate correctly now that Fang was here. How is he alive though? I'll have to ask him that soon after we finish this.

"So, what's the plan?", I asked Po.

"Honestly, I didn't think I'd make it this far?"

"Po!"

"Right! Step one: use Fang to release the Furious Five."

"What's step two?", Viper asked.

"Uh........."

"I think we can handle that.", a deep voice said from behind us. We turned around to see Master Ox.

"Master Ox!", Po gasped as Master Croc then came up from the water and jump kicked two wolves. "Master Croc! What are you doing here? You said you wouldn't help us out!"

"Your friend over there is very persuasive.", Master Ox said. We didn't know what 'friend of ours' he was talking about until Master Shifu made an appearance.

"Master Shifu!", Po exclaimed happily.

"Hurry now! Stop Shen before he gets to the docks!"

"Okay! Step two: stop Shen before he gets to the docks!", Po said.

"I love you guys!", Po said. He then went after Shen as me, Fang, and Crane took care of blocking the way so that Shen's boat won't pass. But unfortunately, luck wasn't on our side tonight. Shen had seemed to destroy the wall with the weapon. We were wiped out and fell in the sea. Fang and I were on a plank of wood so we wouldn't drown. As far as I can remember, Fang can't swim and is afraid of water.

Po then stood on a small patch of dirt coming up from the water. I don't know what he was going to do, but I was pretty sure that Shen would easily kill him with his many weapons that look like canons.

"How many times do I have to kill the same stinkin' panda!? Fire at will.", I heard Shen exclaim in anger. A canon ball was then flying towards Po's way. I was afraid that he would get killed, but something incredible happened. Po has learned inner peace. He threw the canon ball of fire somewhere in the water. Soon, his right hand was on fire. Then, he was flailing his arms around to get the fire off until Po put his flaming hand in his mouth. 'Gross.', I thought.

"Fire again!", Shen said. A second canon ball was thrown in his way. Po caught the canon ball and threw it in the water. I was shocked.

"Again!", Shen yelled. He fired two canon balls at the same time. One canon ball, Po dodged it. The other, he caught it and threw it somewhere in the water. Soon, Shen ordered to keep on firing Po

"Keep firing!!", Shen ordered. Many canon balls were thrown at his way. Some canon balls would fire back and Po would throw them at the ships. Shen's ship was last.

"Fire!", Shen yelled at his general.

"No.", the general said suddenly, giving a look of rebellion to Shen's face. I then heard a splash, meaning that Shen threw the general off board. He fired a canon ball at Po. But something eventful also happened. Po was able to catch the canon ball, but he was able to contain it and make a yin and yang symbol, then he threw it at Shen's ship. The ship exploded as splinters flew everywhere Po then went to check Shen as I helped myself and Fang reach a nearby boat.