Chapter VI

Tigress' pov:

Po and I were trying to get Masters Ox and Croc out of their cell, but they wanted to stay inside. Everyone was watching us. I was fine with it and it didn't bother me, but it was Assassin's bright orange eyes that greatly disturbed me. It felt like he was watching my every move, scanning me with such vigor and, to be honest, it kind of excited me.

"Kung fu is dead.", Master Ox said as he and Master Croc went back inside as they gave up to deal with Po. Po then began ranting on about something that involved shame and pity and etc. 'I bet Master Shifu would be better at persuading Masters Ox and Croc to help us destroy the weapon and overthrow Lord Shen.', I thought.

"Assassin, you have to help them. They would have a better advantage at overthrowing Shen and saving China if you help them!", Master Croc said to Assassin. It wasn't a bad idea, only that Assassin works alone.

"Don't worry, Master Croc. They don't need my help. But I'll need theirs.", Assassin said like he was planning something devious as he placed his large knives on his belt. What? He needs our help? He really is mysterious. Just like Fang... But he should be considering he is an assassin.

His ears then perked up as he hid behind the wall of his cell. What was he hiding from? The doors then bursted open and in came three wolves.

Assassin's pov:

I hid behind the wall of my cell because I heard footsteps coming this way. I knew those can't be good. Three wolves then came inside. The two from the entrance and the one in the middle was Lord Shen's general. That was why he held his symbol on his arm.

Kitten and her friends went out to fight the general after the crane and monkey took out the other two. I followed them out because they would probably follow the coward general to his trap in the tower. When I meant I needed their help, I needed them in my plan. They would most likely be captured, so why not interfere when they are having their conversation with Lord Shen. It sounds like in one of those cliche romance novels where a mysterious guy jumps in a battle to save the lady from a bad guy and they soon fall in love. Me being the mysterious guy, and Kitten being the lady.

As if I'll fall in love with her.

I follow them to see that Po is fighting the general on a wagon as they repeatedly hit themselves on signs and the panda hits the general on the face with his fist as he is also hit on the back of the head by the stairs. 'Wow. Very fashionable.', I thought sarcastically, wanting to laugh but I didn't.

The general was then down in the courtyard as the panda claims that he has won victory. Oh, is he so wrong. You've just fallen into Shen's little trap. The panda's friends come to his side as they were now surrounded by several wolves either surrounding them or holding crossbows pointing towards them from above.

"We surrender!!", the panda yelled. I tried to hold in my laugh, but miserably failed. It was too hilarious to not laugh! It was lucky that no one was able to hear or spot me.

Sooner or later, they were now in special cuffs with pressure point needles so that the more they move, the tighter the cuffs get. 'Well, that didn't take long.', I thought as I watched them amusingly. It was really funny to see them in cuffs after the panda beat Masters Ox and Croc to get them outside their cell.