Chapter XV

Tigress' pov:

Shen and his army were already sailing their ships and ready to take over China. Where was Po? Where was Assassin? I had kept quiet to myself as the others talked quietly on how to break free. It wasn't like me to keep quiet for such a long time when you plan something, but the pain in my chest was still hurting. I'm afraid my voice might break if I talk.

"Don't worry, guys. We should be tough and hardcore! Right, Tigress?", Viper asked me. I didn't answer her. I was to sad. I sniffled a little as I looked sadly on the ground.

"Lord Shen, what about the bridge?", the general asked. I looked up to see that the bridge had civilians on it staring at Shen's boat.

"Nothing stands in my way.", Shen said so, in response, the general lit up the weapon and destroyed the bridge. The civilians were lucky to escape before any of them got hit.

"You coward!!", I snarled. Shen just chuckled at me. Then, at the corner of my eye, I saw a figure on the roof. He was then followed by another figure. I recognized them. It was Po and... Fang? Po was wearing a straw hat as Fang was wearing Assassin's armor except that his hood was up. He also had a torn right ear and his left eye had a scar. 'How is he alive? I thought he was dead?', I wondered ecstatically, but I was happy he was alive.

Fang then pointed his nose to the sky and let out a loud thunderous howl. Fang sounded like a wolf mixed with a fox, but he was no wolf and no fox. He was maned wolf. Fang had a new weapon with him. He had a bow and arrows and katana on his side. Po then started to say some things but we could barely make it out.

"What?!", Shen yelled out. He, too, couldn't make out a thing Po was tying to say. He then threw his straw hat as if to be a sharp disc to hit Shen or break the chains that were tying us up, but he miserably failed and it just landed on another roof.

"Kill them.", Shen said.

"No!", I screamed. He was going to hit Fang. I can't bear to have him die again! I turned back to Po and Fang to see Fang missing. One moment he was on the rooftop with Po, the other he was suddenly gone. The wolves then positioned the weapon to fire at Po, but they couldn't because Po kept on moving and the weapon was heavy and slow so they couldn't have enough time to fire him.

"Why aren't you firing at him?!", Shen said angrily. The chain then broke silently as we fell and now soon we were free. I turned behind me to see Fang with the katana in his hand.

"Fang-"

"Ssh! Be quiet, Kitten. You'll alert Lord Shen.", Fang said as he placed his index finger on his mouth. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, Kitten. I'm also sorry. For now, let's destroy that weapon and over throw Shen.", Fang said. I smiled at him and gave him a so kiss on the lips.

"I... I love you."

"I love you too, Kitten."

"Um..... Excuse me for interrupting your time here, but we have to fight Shen's army!", Mantis said. Shen then turned to us and order the wolves to attack us. We did the opposite; we ran towards Po so that we could help him.