Chapter XVII

Po's pov:

I couldn't believe I actually did that! I caught that canon ball that was on fire and backfired it at Shen! AWESOME!!! I would really love to do that a lot! What if I unlock some upgrade?!? That would be awesome!!

Anyways, I walked towards Shen who was lying on the ground, shock decorating his face. He was obviously shocked that I was able to throw the canon balls on fire at him.

"How did you? How did you find inner peace?", he asked.

"Y'know. You just bend and twist and-"

"I killed your parents. I scarred you for life!"

"That's the thing, Shen, scars heal.", I said.

"No they don't! Wounds heal!", Shen spat.

"You know you can still change who you are. I chose to be who I am now. Who do you choose to be?"

"Yes. It makes sense now!", he said. "Well, then. I choose this!", Shen said as he got out his spear and pointed at me. He was about to hit me with the spear until I heard something metal dropped to the ground. I opened my eyes to see that his spear had dropped from his hand and Fang was behind him, sticking his katana in Shen's stomach.

"Uh... Ew!"

"I'm still an assassin, Po!", Fang said as he slid the katana from Shen's stomach and let Shen fall to the ground, staining it red. We then went back to the boat that everyone else was on. Tigress helped both me and Fang up.

"That was pretty hardcore.", Tigress told me. I then gave her a hug. I heard Fang growl lowly from behind me and saw that Crane's beak was wide open. I let go from the hug as Fang took Tigress with her and held her protectively.

"Mine.", he growled. We all laughed at his reaction.

~ time skip ~

After all of that has happened, we then went back home to the Valley of Peace. Fang and Tigress wanted some alone time and I was bringing two boxes filled with radishes back to my dad's noodle shop. When I got there, my dad tackled me into a hug.

"Po!", he said. "So! How was saving China?"

"Dad, I found out who I am, why I ended up in that radish box.", I said. My dad nodded, eager to listen to what I had to say.

"I'm your son!", I said. I placed the radish boxes down as I gave my dad a hug.

"Come on, Po! I'm gonna cook some noodles."

"No, I'll cook!", I said as I rubbed the little pig's head.

"No! I'll cook!"

"I'll cook."

"I'll cook!"

"No. Let's cook... Together!", I said.

"Together....," dad said, looking quite happy at the thought of us cooing together. I thought he was going to go for that option. "No! I'm cooking!", dad said as we entered the kitchen laughing.

Now I wondered what Fang and Tigress were doing?