Chapter XVIII

Fang's pov:

I was still mad that Po hugged MY Kitten. I know her name is Tigress, but I now call her Kitten. I also got my one thousand gold yuan from Master Ox, but it didn't last. Unfortunately, I went back to training in the Jade Palace, but I was still an assassin, so I had to give back the gold because Kitten wouldn't allow it. I even pouted to get it back. Also, the pranking buddy trio came back to life since I'm there now.

Right now, me and Kitten were in her - now our - room while Po had to take care with some business with his dad. I actually wanted some privacy alone with Kitten.

"So? How do you like it back?", Kitten asked.

"Yeah. Going great so far. But... Something of mine is missing.", I said with my signature mysterious smile.

"And what is it?"

"You know what it is, Kitten~.", I said.

"Haha. Very funny. But it won't be easy for me to forgive you after faking that you were dead."

"Oh come on! I said I'm sorry! I had amnesia!"

"That doesn't count.", Kitten said. I pouted as she laughed. She the pulled me towards her down to the bed as we looked at each other's eyes.

"I love you, Fang."

"I love you too, Kitten.", I said as I planted a gentle and passionate kiss on her lips. I think kissing Kitten was the my favorite thing to do now that I taste her lips. It tasted sweet but yet spicy. I snaked my arms around her waist, her hands cupping my face as we continued kissing for a couple of minutes until we got interrupted when the door suddenly slid open. We broke off the kiss and turned to the door with irritated looks to see someone unfamiliar.

He was as tall as me - maybe shorter - and looked like me but he had green eyes and had no scars like I did. My memories were still a bit hazy so I didn't quite remember who he was immediately.

"Fang? Is that you? I thought you were dead!", the strange maned fox said as he entered the room and opened out his arms to give me a hug, but I held my hand out as a barrier between us and pushed him away.

"Who are you?", I asked.

"Fang, don't you remember him?", Kitten raised a curious brow.

"Yeah, don't you?"

"No... How am I supposed to know him, Kitten? I just recently got my memory back."

"Fang, it's me! Your younger brother, Fu!", then it hit me as I remembered I had a brother. "Well, you've become uglier."

I growled at that.

"Leave," I said.

"But I missed you! For two years I thought you were dead, Fang!"

"Leave," I said more louder this time. Fu just pouted, but eventually he left. I then closed the doors shut before turning to my Kitten and smirked. "Now, where were we?", she chuckled and we connected lips again, this time, not letting each other go for even just a second.