Chapter XI

Tigress' pov:

Me, Monkey, Viper, Mantis and Crane hid behind boxes filled with fireworks and explosives. We were trying to find a way on how to distract the wolves guarding the area and to stop them from making any more flammable canon balls. That was why they stole the pots and pans from the nearby village. They needed it to melt the iron and make those flammable canon balls for the weapon.

"So, what's the plan?", Crane asked.

"Oh! What if we do this!", Mantis said as he rubbed his green claws together to create a spark to light up the fireworks. Though instead of that he ended up electrocuting himself.

"We burn it down!", Viper said.

"Alright. Let's go.", I said as we took some fireworks. We then let Mantis light them up as we dashed out to the open.

"Happy Chinese New Year! Here's a gift for you! Don't return it 'cause you can't!", Monkey chimed as we placed the fireworks and explosives in the centre. I then saw two figures above us. 'Is that Assassin and... Po?!?', I thought.

"Po!?", I gasped in shock. We all looked up to see Po and Assassin with him.

"Return it! Return it!", Monkey yelled frantically. Obviously, the wolves knew what we were trying to do and tried to stop us from our plan and then it became their plan. We tried to blow off the fireworks and explosives because Po had came here. I told him not to! If it were Assassin, we wouldn't have a problem because he would have known how to get out of a situation like this.

Assassin's pov:

I regret having to go with Po and should've went by myself instead. He nearly got us caught! He's crazy! Right now, we were surrounded by two wolves who had yet to notice that we were behind them. They were just talking on the job when they were suppose to be on watch. I was at least thankful for that.

Po knocked out the two wolves and we used them as a disguise to get pass by the other wolf and gorilla guard up ahead of us. 'I swear Po is going to get us caught soon.', I thought, a bit of sweat running down my face at being so caught up in worrying about us not being able to be detected.

"Hey," Po said as he raised the arm of his unconscious wolf guard.

"Hey.", the wolf on another plank said as we sneaked up to pass the gorilla guard. We placed them sitting on the boxes as we hid behind them.

"Hey! Wake up! Get to work!", the gorilla guard said as he nudged the two wolves awake and got a questioning face since they were sleeping. 'That was a close one.', I sighed mentally.

"There he is!", Po whisper-yelled. I looked at the direction he was pointing at to see Shen looking at something.

"Okay. I'll attack him first while you jump out of nowhere at some time like what you did a while ago.", Po said. I was about to interject when he ran away. I groaned.