Prologue

The droid leader, General Grievous, has kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Republic. How did that happen with nobody noticing? It is hard to tell... Yet. To solve the problem, the Jedi Knights Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker lead a desperate mission to rescue the Chancellor.

The younger knight has recently discovered that his former master Obi-Wan is romantically involved with their old friend, Aure Sinder. Anakin has many questions which his friend, who is like his own brother, must answer. There is no way that Obi-Wan can explain his behavior; he is in love, that's all he can say.

But war and love are not a good combination, especially when you fall in love with a Jedi. Why is something so beautiful, so important, forbidden? Because it can lead them to the Dark Side, he told her once. Why does it hurt so much? Maybe because it is real.

Wishes, promises, battles, worries and feelings are some of the many things that trouble Obi-Wan's and Aure's minds when the whole Galaxy is at war and the Republic stands upon the brink of destruction. They must fight, not just for peace, but also for love.

Danger is everywhere. Aure and Obi-Wan know that they can lose each other any time.

-------

~ HAPPY STAR WARS DAY ~
May the 4th be with you!