VI. Meeting Again

*Aure's POV*

I was in a gunship full of clones, sitting next to the pilot with three more gunships following our lead. My hands and legs were shaking as a result of my nervousness; we were heading to Utapau and I would meet him again, after three weeks without seeing and talking to each other. Obi-Wan had received Master Yoda's message and he had thanked us for the help, telling us that he would wait for my arrival. As soon as we had received the message, I said goodbye to Master Yoda, the chief of the Wookiees and Chewbacca.

I thought about everything that could go wrong, not just in battle, but also between Obi-Wan and me. I was afraid that I wouldn't be strong enough, that I would weep in front of him, making myself look ridiculous. I still loved him so much and I couldn't get him out of my mind; it isn't easy to forget a person like Obi-Wan. He was always so nice, calm, helpful and caring... So beautiful from the outside and also the inside. I did miss him a lot. However, I was also very angry with him because he had hurted me, he had broken my heart, but I couldn't hate him; how could I?

The closer we got to the planet, the more nervous I got. It didn't take long for us to arrive to Utapau. We landed on a deserted area where nothing but rocks was to be seen. The clones and I had been walking for some time when we heard battle noises coming from not too far. We ran towards the origin of the sounds until we reached the battle, which was going on near a rocky mountain. Clones were fighting against droids; even big monsters were part of the battle, but Obi-Wan was no where to be seen. The clones that were fighting seemed to be struggling.

"Get ready, guys! This should be fun..." I told the clones while I charged my favorite blaster smirking.

The clones nodded and got ready to join the battle. As soon as I said "Go!", the large clone army that I had led there charged against the droids. I shot, sliced, slayeed, exploded, destroyed every droid that I could until there was none left. I looked around once the fight had finished, looking for Obi-Wan and wishing that he was alright. Commander Cody, with his helmet off, approached me to thank us.

"You're welcome, Cody..." I said still looking around. "Where is general Kenobi?"

Cody couldn't answer because a huge sound of big feet stamping on the ground behind me approached. I turned around to see Obi-Wan riding a huge lizard. I looked away from him before he dismounted the beast, fearing that I would embarrass myself, and I stood behing Commander Cody, hoping that the man I loved wouldn't see me.

"Another successful batle!" Obi-Wan exclaimed cheerfully and I could almost hear him smile. Without even looking at him, I could imagine how his blue eyes were sparkling, just like they always did when he won a fight. "Miss Sinder." He greeted me once he was close enough.

His voice was serious, proffesional. 'Miss Sinder'... I wasn't 'Aure' or 'darling' anymore. I was just his coworker, an aquaitance, one more soldier in this war; nothing more. I finally gathered some courage and dared to look at him after taking a deep breath; I had to raise my head a little bit to see his face properly, due to the height difference between us.

"Hello, Master Kenobi." I said quietly, still avoiding his eyes.

I noticed he had a small wound on his forehead and a light bruise on his right cheek, very close to that small mole I had always adored. The wound wasn't bleeding much, but it needed to be healed.

"We are so fortunate that you have arrived just in time. Otherwise, I don't think we would have been able to slay all those droids." He told me.

"The Republic needed us here. We did what we had to do." I replied. He nodded.

Something about his voice and the way he looked at me made me believe that he had already got over me, that he didn't love me anymore. He sounded so... Distant to me. His eyes were cold, he didn't look at me the way someone would look at an old lover. This just made me angrier than I already was... And sadder. Had he forgotten what we had already? Wasn't I a part of his heart as he still was of mine?