《Chapter 13》

"I heard you were home yesterday while you're wet." Bernard said,eating infront of me while I'm eating,too. I just nodded and ate a spoonful of bacon and rice. "Good thing you're not sick." He gave it a smile and continued to ate.

"Why are you here,knowing that it still rains?" I asked him as soon as I finished eating breakfast. Dad just headed out to pick Mom up at the market. Mom didn't know it will still rain so she walked to the market from here and when Dad heard the rain outside,he rushed to the car and headed to the market.

"Kris..." Bernard seriously said. "Why do you always ask people whenever they are infront of you,whenever they are in the same place as you?"

"Sorry,it always got me curious." I said,scratching my head and looked at him cutely.

"I'm here because no one's in the house." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh,yeah. They were in a vacation since Friday. I didn't went with them because I said I'm still busy roaming around the streets of this place."

"What?" I shockingly shouted. I lowered my voice when I heard the door clicked. Me and Bernard stayed inside my room. "I mean, I'm so done with this place but until now,I'm discovering new places and things that was just built up weeks or months ago. But still,I'm so sick of this neighborhood and everything. I want to go to somewhere else,though."

"Then have a vacation this summer." He suggested, "Let's go camping." I tried nodding,slowly.

----------------☆☆☆--------------

"Krystal!" I heard my mom shouted after Bernard and I talked inside the bedroom again,after eating lunch. So I ran to her,Bernard followed. "We'll go on a trip next week with Bernard's family,okay?"

I turned my face,eyes,head,body and everything to Bernard happily while he leaned on his back,crossing his arms over his chest with his legs crossed,left over right. He smiled at me and said, "Told ya!" And patted my head before heading to the couch. I followed him like a kid.

"When will they come back?" I asked him,talking about his family.

"Later at night,maybe." He layed down on the couch while watching a movie. I slapped him on his lap,veryyyy hard. He sat up and said, "What?!"

"Don't act like this is your house!"
"I don't care." Still,he sat up straight. But this time,feet up. I ate the popcorn with him while watching.

3rd Person's POV

Both of them didn't had a chance to finish 'The Fault In Our Stars' because they fell asleep cutely. Head-to-head leaning while both of their hands were dipped inside the popcorn box.

Krystal's parents,Bernard's family blocked the light from the television and laughed at the teens' actions. They were really cute there,sitting down while their arms are leaning very close to each other.

Krystal started moving her eyebrows and opened her eyes. Same with Bernard.

They were in shock,seeing their situation while their family is watching them cutely.

Krystal's POV

I ate dinner with Bernard and Bernard's family. And of course,with my parents also. They teased both of us until Aunt Helen,Bernard's mother, asked, "Are you two together? Or perhaps,Krystal,is my son courting you?"

I opened my mouth but two voices said, "No!" angrily and loud. Bernard and I glanced at each other then back to our plate. Our parents both laughed continuously to our actions.

"Goodbye,Mr. & Mrs. Cruz. Goodbye, Katherine! Goodbye, Bernard!" I bid them goodbye as they rolled the car window down and waved at us.

Their car sped up on the parched road. The rain stopped since the movie's halfway to end. I didn't know we were asleep for hours that it reached the point that Bernard's parents will saw us like that. To the point that they're already back from the vacation. To the point that when we woke up from the hour-long nap,we needed to ate dinner already.

"Are you going to sleep,Krystal?" Dad asked me as he saw me heading to my bedroom after entering the house from sending the Cruz family off.

"Nah." I peeked from my door and answered, "I'm just going to finish the book I was reading. I got 4 more chapters."