《Chapter 22》

While we were on our way home,the kids fell into a deep sleep since they didn't slept at all. They just had a party all night while I rested on my bed.

I didn't want to be a kill joy to the group but I was tired. Ater swimming with them, I sang with the karaoke we rented, then I changed my clothes. At 1am,they're still up. Still partying and swimming. Good thing Dad owns it so no one has to pay for it.

While the others are asleep, Bernard suddenly shouted as Dad drove passed Cool Summer. "Your boyfriend,Kris!" He pointed to Cool Summer. Joaquin was standing there,infront of the store.

"Dad,send them home." I kissed Dad on the cheek as he stopped driving. "I'll go with Joaquin." I opened the door and stepped out of it. Before closing it, I said to Bernard, "Thanks! See you soon! Also,tell the guys that it was nice meeting with them again."

I walked to Joaquin and he hugged me. "Was it fun?" I nodded. He stroked my head while I was still hugging him.

I pulled off from his hug and looked up to him,my hands still on his back, "Why are you here? Can't you just wait until I go home? You missed me that much?"

"I just thought that it will be better if I meet you here." It's only 10am so I still got 1 hour before work. I feel so lazy now that I saw Joaquin. I just want to cuddle with him on his bed while watching a movie. He asked me, "Wanna walk around?"

"I'm sick of walking but since I'm with you,it'll be a different feeling."

"Let's walk with a twist. I know walking is to mainstream." He wrapped his right arm around my shoulder and I grabbed his hand with my right hand. Joaquin reached for our hands that was locked together and he kissed it. I gave it a giggle and he just smiled at me while looking straight into my eyes. "I thought I will never see myself with a girl again after breaking up with you that day."

"You saw someone else after me?" I exclaimed,untying our hands.

"Yup!" He excitedly said. I looked at him, irritated.

"I didn't loved any other man after you! My heart just belonged to you even you caused me pain! Then you--"

"It's you." He said in between of my tantrums. Joaquin looked at me,slipping his fingers to the point of my nose. "After breaking up with you,you're with me again,for the second time."

"Aish!" I irritatingly said,crossing my arms over my chest. "So cheesy,Joaquin. So cheesy. Very."

"Sorry,can't help it." He wrapped his arms again around my shoulders. "Wanna eat?"

"I already ate." I told him plainly. "But if you haven't had breakfast yet,I'll go with you."

"A pancake with a hot choco will do." So we walked farther where they sell pancakes. After that,we walked to a drink store. I payed for an orange juice while he bought the hot choco.

We sat somewhere just near Cool Summer where there's a tree,and a white bench underneath it. It's decorated with pink flowers so I thought that was cute.

The day went by and when I got back home, Jessica and Andre was there. I think I can remember that Dad told me that he took Mom on a date. Dad started to put a lot of effort in Mom since he was always busy with work.

"Oh,you're here?" I asked them while I was linking arms with Joaquin as I entered home.

"No,Krystal." Andre sarcastically said to me, "We're just a hologram that went inside your house."

"You know he's just kidding." Jessica said. I giggle a little and then we sat down beside the couple. Oh,wait. We're a couple,too.

"Why are you here?" I asked them,trying to start a conversation.

"Just visiting." Jessica said. "We haven't talked to you for too long since you had your boyfriend back."

"Oh,sorry." Joaquin said. He was awkward with them a little bit. "But I'm her priority so..."

"Hey!" Andre said, "Stop it."

"What,why?" Joaquin asked confusingly.

"You don't have to tell us what is obvious." Jessica said. "By the way,we're here to invite you to Andre's farewell party."

"What?!" Both me and Joaquin shouted.

"Mom and Dad wanted to bring me with them to Europe." Andre explained, "They will have a business over there so I have to come with them."

"You're old enough to go by yourself." Joaquin said to Andre, "Plus,you're a guy."

"I know." He said, "But they said that I still have to."

"When's the farewell party?" I asked Jessica. "So that I could take a leave for work."

"Next year." Andre and Jessica said, synchronizing with each other.

"What!!?!" Joaquin and I exclaimed,for the second time around.

"We just thought that it's better if you knew it earlier." Andre said.

"Well.." I said, "That was way more earlier than I expected."