《Chapter 19》

I still got one month before school starts again. Before I end my work and before going back to my normal life.

"Thank you Ms. Yasmin!" I said to her one time after she gave me my salary for the month. "I'll work harder for the last month that I'll be working here."

Since it's Saturday,Joaquin dropped by and grabbed my bag so he'll be the one to bring it while the two of us are walking.

"Was it hard?" He asked me while we were walking. I was confused by his question so he made his self clear and said, "Your work,I mean."

"Ohh.." I said, "It's not. If I'm not doing this,I'm sure my summer vacation will be boring since our family don't go to a lot of outings. Ya know that,right?"

"Yeah." While we were almost done eating in their house, he asked me, "Who's the guy who brought you a lunch the last last last time? I mean, are you two-timing me? Like,we got back together but you're with someone else. Jess and Andre also said you ate with a handsome guy."

"That one?" We finished our dinner and headed to his room. I know he's harmless so we're allowed to do this. Also,we're in a legal relationship wherein our parents know what's going on. I started explaining while I layed down on his chest that I really missed for a long time. I used to cry here whenever I'm sad or whatsoever.

"His a childhood bestfriend that took care of me very well. Plus,he left me back then and went to Canada so he's just paying for the loss he should've did before."

"Hmm.." He nodded slowly,satisfied with my answer and explanation. I didn't sound like a guilty girlfriend who did wrong. "How about the handsome regular customer?"

"Oh,don't worry." I swung my hand infront of my face and said, "He's the son of the owner that was pretending to not know that ice cream store."

"They're handsome. I'm nothing compared to them,you know." Joaquin said in a dramatic tone.

"What?!" I reacted. "They're handsome, yes. So? You're the one I love so they're really nothing compared to you."

"That's why I love you." Then he kissed my forehead. We just did that until I already fell asleep.

"Goodmorning!" His sister,mother and him greeted after the door of his bedroom swung behind me.

"You fell asleep last night while we were talking." Joaquin assisted me to sit with them and eat breakfast. "Come on,eat. I already told it to your parents so that they'll not worry. They trusted me,though."

"Thanks." I smiled to him after I sat down beside him.

"Good thing that you and my brother are together,again!" Yanna said after she's done eating and came to me. She hugged me while Joaquin patted her back.

"I'm happy for the both of you,too." Ms. Helen smiled at me and said, "Thank you for understanding my son,Krystal."

I just smiled back and saw Yanna running from me to her bedroom. As I finish my breakfast that Joaquin specially cooked,I stood up and linked my arms with Joaquin.

We walked to their kitchen and I said to her mom, "Thank you Ms. Helen." She was washing the dishes.

Joaquin sent me off to my house which was like 6,345,902,783km away? Yeah.

"Take a bath already. You smell bad." He teased me as he covered his nose. I rolled my eyes to him and walked to our house with a heavy and stomping foot. He ran to me and gave me backhug. "It was a joke,okay? Sorry."

I laughed at him and pulled off from his hug. While holding his arms, I said, "I know. My fake angry actions are fake,too." Then both of us laughed.

"Go ahead." Then I went inside.

I saw my parents having their breakfast and I went to them,kissed them like how I always did. I don't want to lose the closeness with mr and my parents after I got a boyfriend,again.

"Was work that tiring?" Mom started a conversation. "That it made you fell asleep while you're just talking with Joaquin?"

"I don't know." I answered. "Maybe just because I felt sleepy and comfortable."

"Go and take a bath." Dad said, "Joaquin told me that the both of you are going somewhere. I really love that guy. He's really perfect for you, no matter what."

"Thanks,Dad." Then I went inside my bedroom to find a good thing to wear since my dad said that me and Joaquin will go out. I found a mint green floral mini dress with a red ribbon as a belt. I always loved this dress.