The day

-Next morning-
"Hey.. Mackenzie" I jump out of my sleep. Not fully aware of where I am. I open my eyes and notice an unfamiliar room. I look beside me to see Mark. Oh yeah.. Now I remember what happened..
"Oh. I should go" I say noticing that he's already showered and in different clothes.
"Hey hey hey." He says as I scurry out of his bed trying to find my clothes.
"There's some cereal downstairs if you want some. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes. Um. You're more than welcome to have some" he offers awkwardly. I can tell he hasn't done this much either. I giggle slightly
"You weren't lying when you said you don't do this offen?" I ask while trying to pull my jeans up.
He looks down and laughs at himself
"No.. No I wasn't. I'm really that obvious?" He asks now standing.
"I'm not sure. It's just in movies, they don't usually offer their one night stand a gourmet breakfast." We both start laughing. "Um hey Mark I can't find my bra"
"Hey Mark! Hurry up! Everyone's waiting on you!" A familiar voice calls from downstairs.
He looks at me desperate.
"Looks like they need you. Just let me know if you find my bra?" He nods.
"Um. Is there any way I can sneak out? You know. There's people downstairs."
He giggles and says "Oh right. Yeah we're both bad at this. Um. Oh! Come here" he grabs my wrist and pulls me with him into his bathroom.
"We are on the second floor." I say very confused.
"Matt rented out an inflatable slide for today's challenge. It's directly under here." He points and shows me.
"This is the most exciting thing I've ever done before. Thanks for the fun last night" I say and he laughs. I climb out the window and he watches to make sure I don't die. But I land perfectly. And I run to my truck and drive home.

-1 month later-
"Is..is that.. A plus?!" Omg. What the fuck. Im..I'm..
"IM PREGNANT?". I put my hands into my palms and start sobbing. How can this happen? I haven't slept with anyone recently? Am I the chosen one? The almost- Virgin Mary? No. Who was my last?
"Oh fuck" I say as I come to the realization that it was "Mark.." "My one night stand?" I lean my head back on the wall and slide down to sit. What do I do now?
-1 hour later-
"Hey Ryan! I was wondering if you needed any help editing videos?" I say while on the phone with Ryan. Am I doing the right thing? It's not like I have Mark's number and I think it'd be weird to ask for it.
"Hey Mackenzie and sure! Are you free in an hour?" Ryan replies sounding overly excited.
"That sounds good. I'll see you then."

-1 more hour later-
I put on a light sweater and my favorite pair of shorts with my converse. I decide to wear my hair in a messy bun. It's just too long to deal with. Breath in, breath out. I get in my truck a ride to their house. My life's about to change.
As soon as I arrive Ryan and I head to his computer room. No sign of Mark. I sit in the chair next to Ryan, trying really hard to concentrate but I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to do.
"Hey Ryan are we still doing the-" Mark stops in his tracks when he walks into the room.
"Oh. Mackenzie this is Mark. Mark this is Mackenzie." Ryan states. I turn around and we make eye contact. I freeze and so does he.
"Yeah we met at that party you threw. Um. Nice to see you again.." Mark awkwardly says and he won't stop looking at me.
"Yeah. You too." I say and bite my lip in nervousness.
"Anyways, what were you asking Mark?" Ryan looks up from his computer.
"Oh never mind." Mark says as he leaves the room.
"I meant to apologize for not being able to hang out with you at the party." Ryan looks over at me.
"Oh no it's fine. I left early anyways. But I had a fun time." Fun. That's what got me in this mess. I help him edit for about 30 minutes. Then I excuse myself to the restroom. Time to find Mark. I search around and find him in his bedroom. I knock on the door but it pushes open a bit to where I can peak in. I see him on the floor playing with Chica.
"Come in" he says in a baby voice like he's talking to Chica. I open the door and step my foot into the room. He looks up and notices that it's me.
"What's up?" Mark asks with a confused face. My heart is beating 1000 times per minute. How do I say this?
"Do you have a sec?" I ask nervously looking down at him. He stops petting Chica for a second and looks up at me.
"Sure. I have some things I'd like to clear too." He suggests.
"Oh okay. Well you go first." I request. He pats the floor in front of him, urging me to take a seat and I do. I zone out staring at his bed. That's where the magic happened.
"I'd just like to say that.. Well..um. I'm not that person. I'm not that person who you were..with.. At the party. If that makes sense..?" He begins trailing off and I nod my head. "I was drunk.. And you were too. And it was fun. But, I just don't want you to think I'm that kind of guy." Fun. There's that word again. I keep nodding my head as he rambles and I begin to zone out again. When I zone back in I hear him say "..unless you came back for seconds?" And he begins to laugh at himself. "I'm kidding I'm kidding!" He exclaims as he still laughs. I give him a weak smile and he shoots me a serious look.
"Now.. What did you want to say?" He notices that I'm becoming nervous. Come on. Just say it. Blurt it out.
"I'm pregnant."
"You're what?" His jaw drops.
"I'm..pregnant."
"With. Mine?" He runs his hands through his red hair.
"Yes with yours! I told you that I don't do that kind of thing."
"No no. I didn't mean it like that..." His breathing becomes more erratic. "You're sure?" He asks looking over at me.
"Yes I'm sure..I found out today.." I assure him.
"No. This can't be happening." He places his head into his palms and begins to rock.
"I'm..sorry..?" I apologize for I'm not exactly sure what. It takes 2.
"No no. Don't be. I'm just..." He doesn't finish his sentence.

"Hey Mackenzie I need help-"Ryan walks in.
Mark sits up and goes to the bathroom.
"Is he okay? Did I interrupt something?" Ryan stands by the door frame.
"Oh no. I was just. Um. Playing with Chica." I stand up and walk towards Ryan and we exit the room.