No Floof.

Marks POV
We walk into her room and I the first thing I see is the ultrasound picture hanging from her vanity mirror. It made my heart beat faster and my body feel warm. Her window is blacked out with black curtains making it really dark in there, and her bed sheet is sea blue with manatees on it. Her bed is pushed to the side of the wall where her window is. She climbs into bed and lays on the side closest to the window.
"You have to sleep on the outside, just in case a robber comes in. You have to protect us." She says giggling. I lay down beside her and turn off the lamp.
"Sea manatees?" I question her.
"Yeah. They're cute." She's laying on her side facing me while I'm laying on my back. I can see her eyes shutting and I guess I wore her out by beating her at Mario cart. I take my glasses off and fall asleep too.
I am abruptly woken up this morning by Mackenzie crawling over me and off the bed. She looked panicked so I grab my glasses and follow her. She ran to the bathroom but locked the door behind her. Morning sickness. I sit down on the floor with my back against the door. I can hear her throwing up.
"Are you alright?" I ask stupidly, but not knowing really what to say.
"Yeah. Just give me a few minutes." She turns the faucet on and brushes her teeth. She comes out and I get up to look at her. Her face is pale and she looks sick. I told her that I would make her breakfast while she showers. I open her fridge and it's almost completely empty. I find a box of pancake mix and I start cooking. By the time she gets out I'm finished cooking and we eat together on her couch.
"Thank you.." She hasn't looked up from her food.
"You're welcome." I smile at her.
"No not just for the pancakes. For being here." She looks over at me this time. I can see in her eyes that she's being genuine.
"I'm just doing what I think is best. For us. For our baby.." I reply hoping that me using the word 'us' doesn't scare her. "You're stuck with me forever. Whether you like it or not" I try to lighten the mood and that makes her smile.
"When are you...or we? Telling them..?" Mackenzie wonders as she finishes her breakfast.
"Tomorrow. Come by the house tomorrow. If you can." I think that if we tell them the sooner the better. I really feel bad about Ryan. I don't like hiding something this big from anyone. "I'm going to tell my mom tomorrow too.." I confess. She's always wanted me to have a child of my own. But I never felt ready, and even though the situation isn't what I was planning for, I'm trying my hardest to make it work. Mackenzie froze for a minute staring off into space. "Are you okay?" I take the plate from her hand and she snaps back into reality.
"Yeah I'm fine. That's fine" she tries to assure me but I know something's wrong.
We say our goodbyes and I go home to record a few videos and try not to run into Ryan until tomorrow.

-time skip to tomorrow-
Mackenzies POV
Okay. Today's the day. The day that we tell everyone. I straighten my hair and it falls down to my lower back. I do a braid on the side to get my bangs out of my face. I apply some makeup and put on a cute yellow sun dress. This morning I noticed that my stomach was harder than usual when I press down on it. Still no baby bump though.

-time skip to the house-
I take a few breaths before knocking on the door and when I do Mark opens it. He's wearing a white V-neck with some jeans and his hair is a lot more tame than normal. He flashes me a warm smile and let's me in. Matt and Ryan are already sitting on the couch and the video game they were playing is paused. Mark guides me to the couch and we sit next to each other.
"We have something we need to tell you guys.." Mark begins to speak and I notice that Ryan isn't looking at either of us. "We um.." Mark hesitates. "We uh..." He can't seem to find the words to say.
"We're pregnant" I confess and both Matt and Ryan shoot up off of the couch with very confused faces.
"What?!" They both say at the same time. I look over at Mark and he looks at them with a serious face.
"Mackenzie's pregnant.. With my baby.. Our baby." Mark admits and looks at me with comforting eyes.
"How did this happen?" Matt asks on the edge of his seat while Ryan slumps back on the couch.
"That party.. It was a one night stand, at least we thought it was." Mark explains to them. Matt looks at both of us not really knowing what to say but then gets up and gives Mark a hug.
"Well congrats bro." He says and Mark smiles with relief. I look over at Ryan and he is staring at my stomach. I quickly cross my arms to cover it and he looks back up at my face. Ryan sits up and says "I'm sorry Mark.. For the.. Other day, I didn't know." Mark nods his head and says that it's okay. I'm not sure what happened the other day or that I want to know. Mark sits back down beside me and puts his hand across me on my shoulder. He has a goofy smile on his face and it makes me feel warm inside.
After everything was explained Mark and I excuse ourselves to his bedroom.
"Let me see your hand." I say. He reaches out his arm and I poke my stomach with his hand.
"What?" He says because he doesn't get it.
"My stomach. It's hard." I explain while I continue to poke myself with his hand. He looks down at my tummy and smiles really big.
"It is.." He agrees and even when I let go of his hand he doesn't move. "That's so cool" I begin to laugh out of his amazement.
"Did you.. Tell your mom yet?" I ask curiously.
"No not yet. I'm going to call her in a couple hours." He finally moves his hand.
"Are you going to tell her it was a one night stand?" I chuckle a little at the thought and so does he.
"No, no, I think I'll leave that part out."
"How do you think she'll react?" I sit down on his bed and begin to pet Chica and her tail starts to wag.
"She'll be excited. She'll want to meet you." He looks over at me.
"Oh..of course.." I say awkwardly. The thought of meeting his family frightens me.
"You look really beautiful today." He scoots closer towards me. He noticed the effort I put in. I start to blush and say thank you.

-time skip a few hours-
Marks POV
"Hey mom!"
"Hello darling, how are you doing?"
"I'm great. How about yourself?" My palms start to sweat.
"I'm fine honey. What's been going on? I haven't heard from you in a few days."
"Ma... I have some news" I choke and I start to pace back and forth in my room.
"Well tell me. You're worrying me!" She sounds very concerned over the phone.
"It's not bad mom." I reply not wanting her to freak out.
"Spit it out already Mark!" She raises her tone a bit.
"I met.. I met this girl-"
"Ohh Mark you met a girl!" She sounds very excited, so much so that she interrupts me. She's always wanted me to bring a girl home and settle down in Cincinnati.
"Yeah. She's.. Amazing.. And I guess there's no other way to say this other than-"
"YOU'RE GOING TO  PURPOSE?!" She interrupts me once again.
"No no, mom let me finish." I say trying to get my head cleared again.
"Okay okay. Go." She says much calmer.
"I'm going to be a dad." I say with my eyes shut. She takes a few moments before she responds.
"Oh you're serious?" She exclaims.
"Yes I'm serious" I shake my head.
"Well there was one time when you called me and told me this before but you were just joking around on your videos." She brings up.
"No ma.. This time it's serious. The real deal. She's pregnant. Almost 3 months." I begin to think about Mackenzie again.
"What's her name?" My mom asks.
"Mackenzie." I reply with a stupid smile on my face.
"You invite her to Roberts wedding." She tells me.
"Wait mom-"
"Shh shh. No buts. You bring her." She says with a stern voice.
"Okay."
After hanging up with my mom I start thinking about how to invite Mackenzie to my best friend's from home wedding. This should be interesting.