The end

-Mackenzie's POV-
-time skip 4 months-

I had been busy all day with laundry and trying to keep the house clean. Mark had been on baby duty all afternoon. I checked my phone and realize that it was already 6 o'clock. Shit, I gotta get stared on dinner. I ran down stairs straight to the kitchen.
"Hey babe can you come here for a second?" Mark called from the living room.
"Yeah what's up? I was just about to get dinner started I know you must be starving" I say as I walk into the living room to find him and Riley sitting on the couch.
"She's missed her momma." He ushers me to sit down and places her in my arms.
"Oh. Baby girl I'm sorry." I kiss her head and a smile flashes me. I start playing with her hair and singing to her that I don't even notice what Mark is doing.
"Hm mhm. (*clears throat*) Mackenzie Elizabeth Hayes.." Mark begins to say as he kneels on the ground. What is he doing? Is he..is he-
"I didn't know, how big of a part you'd have in my life when we first met. To be quiet honest, it's funny to look back on." He chuckles and looks down for a second to regain his thoughts.
"You have turned my world upside down and inside out. But in the good way. You have brought me happiness I've never felt.." His voice cracks.
"I love you Mackenzie Elizabeth Hayes, with my whole being. I would die trying to protect you and Riley." A few tears escape and he takes a moment to calm down.
"I want to spend forever with you, so Mackenzie Elizabeth Hayes, will you marry me?"

-Mark's POV-
"I want to spend forever with you, so Mackenzie Elizabeth Hayes, will you marry me?"
Ryan and Matt come down stairs on cue playing "A dream is a wish your heart makes" on the guitar. Kenzie begins crying. Matt scoops Riley up from her as I pull the ring out and put it on her finger
"Oh my god Mark. It's beautiful. I love you so much." She musters up to say and we embrace each other for a few minutes.
"You're the love of my life" I say quietly in her ear.