Her

A/N start sending me baby names!

That night we just spent time with Mark's mom because we were leaving the following evening. Around 10 o'clock I started to fall asleep while we were watching Deadpool.
"Hey Kenz, you can go to bed" Mark nudged me.
"Oh okay. Goodnight guys." I rub my eyes tiredly and head to the room.

Mark's POV
I watch her as she exits the living room.
"You love her" my mother's voice speaks up.
"I uh.." I begin to say but not really certain of what I was trying to say.
"Does she know?" She continues.
"No." I slump down into the couch avoiding eye contact.
"Well you need to tell her son."
"I'm just waiting for the right time" I confess.
"There is no right time, you just need to tell her." My mother places her hand on my shoulder, I'm not sure whether she's trying to encourage me, or comfort me. "Before you leave tomorrow I scheduled a house viewing. I'm not trying to pressure you to move back here, but I want you to keep this an open option."
"Alright" I agree, I haven't really put much thought into where we would be raising the baby. Especially because moving in is a huge step, and to be moving to a different state is an even bigger one.
"It's one of those beautiful houses over on Grove St, huge front and back yard. It reminds me of the one we used to live in when you and Tom were growing up" she explains.
"That's great, I can't wait to see it." We both direct our attention back to the movie and eventually we both go to bed.

-time skip: next day-
Everyone wakes up earlier than normal because we have to go view the house. Mackenzie was apprehensive about going to see it, I think the thought of moving somewhere unfamiliar scares her. Which I can't blame her for that, we also haven't known each other for that long. It's crazy to think that someone who I'd thought I'd only be with one time, became someone so important in my life. I get up out of bed first and the first thing I see when I look in the mirror is my messy floof. Fabulous. I brush it to the side and put on my clothes. I decided I was going to wear my tight grey and blue hoodie with jeans. I walk back into the room and see that Mackenzie's already ready. She has her hair up in a cute bun and she's wearing a pair of short shorts with a baby blue t-shirt. I swear she's getting a little bigger everyday, and I don't mean that in a bad way, it's incredible to watch.
"You look beautiful this morning" I say smoothly.
"Thank you" she replies with a warm smile on her face.
"You ready to go?" I ask.
"Yep!"

-time skip to house-
We pull up to this huge front yard with a single tree in the front. The house is made of stone and wood, and it's two stories. Wow. I could never find something like this in LA. My mom walks both of us to the front door. We walk in and the first room is a spacious living room with high ceilings, a fire place, and stairs that lead to the upstairs. The walls are a bare but there is hard wood flooring.
"Wow this is huge." Mackenzie says with her jaw half dropped.  We both walk in circles around the room taking it all in. The next room we are lead to is the dining room, nothing really special about that, but when we walk into the kitchen both of our jaws drop to the floor. Marble countertops, a island, dark wood cabinets, a sliding door that leads out to the deck, and plenty of counter space.
"Holy shit" I say. They don't have kitchens like this in LA.
"I don't even know how to cook!" Mackenzie says making my mom and I laugh.
"Well if you guys move close to here I would love to teach you." My mother offers and Mackenzie is speechless. She might not have a blood family but we're all she needs. We walk out onto the deck and the backyard is incredible, plenty of room to have a play ground and so much more.
"Lots of space for Chica." Mom adds. She's definitely got a good case going. We all go upstairs and the first bedroom we walk in is the master bedroom. Which has its own on-sweet. The room has high bolted ceilings and is very big. The second room we look at is the office, it's got a lot of room for all of my equipment so I could keep doing my videos. Finally the last room we look at is the nursery.
"Oh hold on guys I gotta take this!" My mom says bolting out of the room while answering the phone.
"The nursery." Mackenzie points out. The walls are painted a light green color and there's a mural of the Lion King on one of the walls. "Wow that's beautiful" she walks up to the wall and begins to trace the picture with her finger.
"What do you think?" I ask, not knowing how I feel yet about this.
"I think that it would cost a butt load of money for a place like this in LA." She turns around and looks at me.
"Oh for sure." I walk up to the window and look out into the backyard.
"But I'm not sure if I'm ready to make such a big move.." She turns her head.
"It's okay, I'm not asking you to. We don't have to do anything yet." I try to reassure her.
We exit the house and spend the remaining time with my mother.

-time skip-
The plane ride was long and bumpy but before I know it we are back at my house. I drop my bags on my bed and lie down on the floor next to Chica.
"Oh I've missed you so much Chica Bica!" We wrestle around on the floor for a while.
"You can stay the night if you'd like, if you're not tired of me by now." I tell Mackenzie when she walks into my room.
"Oh yeah, I got tired of you after the first day." She says sarcastically.
"Our date is tomorrow." I say, I still haven't made a real plan to what we'd be doing yet.
"Oh it is? Then maybe I should go home. Don't want to jinx the first date." We giggle and then she grabs her things and I take her home.