10.Guilty

Clara rolled around in her bed, her forehead glistening with sweat as she stirred in her sleep. Her body lurched forward, she gasped. She let out a shaky breath as she recognized her room. She looked over to see the other side of the bed was empty. Clara sighed and climbed out of her bed, she looked over at her clock, it was blinking 4:37 a.m. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, she opened her door, the dark hallway filling her eyes. She walked towards Harry's door. Clara was really worried about Louis, but she didn't want to be alone.

She lightly knocked on the door, "Harry" she softly called out through the door. She heard footsteps and soon the door opened to reveal a shirtless Harry.

"Clara?" he asked, his voice deep and husky. Clara eyes traveled from his torso to his emerald green eyes.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" Clara asked innocently, she suddenly felt very intimidated by his presence. Harry shook his head running a hand through his hair.

"It's fine, you okay?" He asked staring at her.

"Yes, No, I don't know" Clara said honestly.

"Can I sleep in here?" she asked quietly, not looking him in the eyes.

Harry's eyebrows raised, "Yeah, sure" he said, stepping aside to let her in the room. Clara quickly smiled at him and entered the room.

Harry closed the door behind him while Clara climbed into the bed. She turned her back to Harry who soon climbed in afterwards.

He had his back to her as well, "Goodnight"he mumbled switching off the lamp beside him.

"Goodnight Harry, " she said softly closing her eyes.

*

Louis stumbled up the steps, he walked over to her door and repeatedly rang the doorbell. He could barely stand, he was supporting himself on the door itself. Once it swung open he toppled over, the individual that had opened the door barely catching him.

"Louis, what the hell!?" Eleanor said, holding him by the waist.

"Hey there girlfriend" Louis slurred running his hand over her face.

"I'm not your girlfriend" She responded harshly, letting him go. Louis fell right onto the floor, moaning he tried to get up, but failed miserably.

"Why are you here?" Eleanor asked, lifting him onto the couch.

"I'm visiting my favorite girlfriend, " he smiled, leaning in to kiss her.

"Clearly you're drunk, " she said, moving away from him.

"What I'm not-" he paused clasping his hand over his mouth.

He looked at her hurriedly, "Upstairs first door on your right" she said uninterested.

He took off up the stairs, leaving her alone.

"What's your address?" Eleanor asked when he walked down the stairs.

"I don't remember, " he said, throwing himself onto the couch.

She sighed and got up, "Well, I guess you're going to have to stay the night, " she walked over to the closet and tossed him a blanket.

"There, " she said and made her way up the stairs. Louis was left alone on his ex-girlfriend's couch, his mind filled with thoughts and regret.

*

Clara opened her eyes, not recognizing the room she was in, she also felt something heavy wrapped around her waist. She looked over and saw Harry with his eyes closed, slightly snoring. Clara barely remembered what happened last night, and she only hoped that nothing had happened.

"Harry, " she whispered slightly. He only groaned in response, his grip around her waist becoming tighter. Clara sighed and tried to wiggle out of his grasp. Harry's eyes opened and he yawned.

"Hey, " he said, his morning voice husky.

"Hey, " she responded.

"Um, we didn't, you know, " she said uncomfortably.

"No, we didn't, unfortunately, " he smirked. Clara rolled her eyes, suddenly she remembered Louis and frowned.

"What?" Harry asked, leaning up.

"Nothing, " she said and climbed out of the bed and walking towards the door. She pulled it open and walked down the hall to her room.

"Wait up" Harry said running after her in only his boxers. Clara turned around, he stopped in front of her placing his hands on her shoulders.

"You don't have to feel guilty about anything, you did nothing wrong, it was my fault" Harry said soothingly.

"No, I kissed you first" Clara said shamefully.

"True, but Louis came in after I kissed you again, plus both were very enjoyable" he smirked. Clara laughed, hitting his shoulder.

"What it's true?" he said, holding his hands up, "You can't tell me that you didn't enjoy it" Harry said.

Clara was about to respond, then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, " Clara said, walking towards the door. As she opened the door her eyes landed on the one who rang the bell, Eric.

"Eric what are you doing here" Clara said, pulling the door up a little more, not wanting him to see Harry.

"I just wanted to talk to you, " he said slowly.

"Now is not a good time" Clara said quietly.

"Why is your husband home?" Eric asked, trying to look inside. Clara opened her mouth to respond, but Harry stepped out wrapping his arm around Clara's waist.

"Hey babe who's this?" Harry asked, looking at Clara then Eric. Clara's eyes were wide as she looked up at Harry, who was sending daggers at Eric. Eric cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"Um, this is Eric" Clara said, looking over at him. Eric held out is hand to Harry, who just stared at it. When he didn't shake his hand Eric lowered it, glancing at Clara.

"Um, yeah, so I'll see you around Clara" Eric said looking back and forth between them before starting to turn around.

"No you won't" Harry called out, earning a look from Clara. Eric turned around a second confusedly looked at Harry before making his way down the block.

"What the hell Harry?" Clara yelled before walking back inside the house.

"What?" he said clueless closing the door behind him.

"What do you mean what, we're obviously not married, now you made him think I'm married to some lunatic" Clara said running her hand over her face.

"Well, you kind of are" Harry responded, earning a glare from Clara.

"Sorry, " he muttered and Clara shook her head and sat down on her couch. Reaching for the remote she switched on the TV. She found a celebrity news station and placed the remote on the couch.

"Who was that guy anyways?" Harry asked, taking a seat next to her.

"My ex" Clara mumbled keeping her gaze on the tv.

"Really?" he asked, surprised, she nodded. He opened his mouth to say something else, but a news headline caused him to stop.

Louis Tomlinson A cheater?: Was spotted outside his ex's Eleanor Calder's house, and not leaving again for the night.

Harry looked over at Clara was frozen in her seat, her expression blank staring at the screen.

"Clara?" Harry tried to touch her arm, but she got up and switched the TV off. Harry's gaze followed her as she stood there with her back turned towards him.

"Clara are you alright?" he asked cautiously. She didn't respond, but turned around and looked at him.

"Yeah I'm fine, " she finally said, but Harry knew she was lying.

"No you're not" Harry started getting up. He wrapped his arms around her, she refused to cry, but she broke down in his arms, wrapping her own one's around him.